[ headcanons pt. 3 ]

i'm sorry i keep posting headcanons, but like i said, i have a million of them. so here. 

words: 699

. . .

- Travis is an insane coffee drinker. He can't live without it. He gets jittery whenever he doesn't have it, because it gives him that morning boost. 

- Katie, however, much prefers lightly caffeinated tea. 

- One week, Katie decides to take Travis off his coffee forcibly, just to see what would happen. The first day, he was irritable and jumpy, but after that, he became the most chill person ever. He couldn't care less about anything, like he was a husk of a person.

- Katie gave him his coffee back.

- When someone asks who wears the pants in the relationship, they both say "me" at the same time.

- Travis helps Katie with her English homework, and Katie basically does all of his math and science in return.

- Travis is one of the few demigods who doesn't have dyslexia or ADHD, but his ADD goes through the roof. 

- Katie has OCD, but Travis loves to move things just a bit to the side to suit his messy aesthetic. Also to annoy Katie, but shh. 

- Travis is a gentleman when it comes to dating, which Katie didn't expect. He holds doors for her, he holds the umbrella when it rains, and he pays for all their dates. 

- Everyone always talks about how Percy is super tan, but I picture Travis being equally so.

- Katie doesn't tan in the sun, she gets rosy and has freckles.

- Travis says he'd like to play dot-to-dot on her face.

- Katie says she'd like to punch him in his. 

- Katie's aesthetic is super hygge and cottagecore-type. She strives to be a plant mom living in a little house in the woods, baking apple pies and gardening all her days. 

- Travis' aesthetic is hectic and scattered, like a messy artist aesthetic minus the artist part. He likes having random trinkets around, because he likes the look of it.

- Katie prefers things to be neat and minimalist.

- Travis has dimples. 

- When Travis was younger, he collected baseball cards. He still has his favorite ones in his junk drawer in his bedroom at home. 

- Katie loves watching crime shows. When Travis asks why, she says it's to get ideas.

- Travis is terrified of Katie, but equally in awe.

- When they're in battle, Katie messes schist up. She's a total warrior and slows down for nothing.

- Travis' fighting tactic is more laid-back. He's more slashy-slashy with his sword, whereas Katie is more precise.

- Katie asks Travis to go to a art festival with her, even though she knows he isn't the biggest art fan. However, he shocks her by knowing the names and pieces of all her favorite artists there, and buys her the sunflower painting that she'd been admiring online. 

- Travis loves to hold Katie's hand. That's it' that's the whole headcanon.

- I already wrote a one shot about this, but I love the idea of Travis getting glasses and Katie just, heckin' losing it.

- Katie's fatal flaw is her trust issues, but Travis works his butt off to prove himself to her. He says he'll never be worthy, but by the gods he'll die trying to be. 

- Travis' fatal flaw is his passion. He may seem like he doesn't care, but deep down, he'd fight to the death over insignificant things.

- Both of their fatal flaws come out when they're arguing. Travis gets heated quickly, even if he's good at keeping it out of sight. But Katie knows him so well that she sees through his veil of nonchalance, and she immediately starts doubting their entire relationship. 

- Most of their fights end with him realizing how anxious she's becoming, and he drops everything and engulfs her in a hug until they've both cooled down. Then, they sit down and talk the rest of their argument out. 

- They live in the same nursing home when they're old, and some Girl Scouts come for volunteer hours. They end up all sitting in the commons area, listening to Travis and Katie regaling their love story. (Minus the part about being demigods, of course.)