Introduction

HELLO THERE and welcome to Mystreet Truth or Dare! The description of the book says most of the rules already, but I'll explain how this works here as well.

In this book, the audience interacts with the characters! Your job is to think of a truth or a dare for any one of the Mystreet characters you'd like— whether they're dead, evil, or don't exist anymore, they're in this book! Comment this dare or truth and I will use it in the next chapter! Don't spam me, though, or else I might not choose your dare/truth.

Remember, I will only go off canon for 1. my character and 2. any ships you want to do that would never actually happen in the series (F.E. Aaron x Ein).

Quick note: I have every right to deny your dare. If I do, it usually won't be because I don't like it because I'm trying to be inclusive. However, I will always give you a reason for not doing the dare. It may not be because I don't like it and it may be because no matter what I do, it goes against the character traits. EX. "I dare Jason to fight Aaron." To have Jason defeat Aaron would go against Aaron's personality plus it would make Jason seem really edgy. If Aaron defeated Jason, it would go against Jason's character and make him seem like a fraud. If they both lost, we would see them as equals and that isn't correct. Okay, so not so quick of a note. Moving on.

One more thing I have to ask you: how should I format this? Most Mystreet Truth or Dare books format their chapters like this:

Katelyn: UTIDSJNFG

Kawaii~Chan: wut

Zane: KISS MEH KAWAII~CHAN

but what if I formatted it like my other fanfics? Like

"UTIDSJNFG," Katelyn screamed. Kawaii~Chan was deeply confused. "wut?" she asked. Zane giggled. Now was the time. "KISS MEH, KAWAII~CHAN!" he yelled happily as he tackled her.

Now, the first one would be funnier and easier to write, but the second one would have more details. I'm leaning towards the first one, but give me your thoughts in the comments.

One more thing: I'm only accepting eleven dares per session. I like to upload my chapters in groups, but sometimes I'm overwhelmed with how many dares there are. For this reason, I'm accepting 11 max then I won't anymore. If you comment a dare after there have been eleven (I'll say it in the comment section) I won't respond and your dare won't get featured. Just wait for the next section, though, and comment fast!

Anyway, that's it! Leave your answers in the comments below, and I'll pick my favorites in the next episode of—

...

Mystreet Truth or Dare!

(P.S. I will only do truths and dares if you post them in the most or second most recent chapter-- any dare more than three chapters before the current chapter will be ignored)