Dare for Zane & Gayroth

@Unknown

Pandora: Two dares in the chapter today. Also, thank you Author for having such high opinions towards me.

Author: You don't deserve Jason.

Pandora: Stfu nobody ships me with him anyway

Author: Good.

Pandora: Can I just do the damn chapter?

Author: Su, I do all the work.

Pandora: FFFF I'm doing the chapter.

.....

Jason: Hello, everyone, and welcome back to another episode of Mystreet truth or dare.

Pandora: Today, we have two dares. One for our lovely man, Zane...

Zane sluggishly walks forward, clearly not looking forward to the chapter that lies ahead.

Jason: And the other for our lovelier man, Garroth.

Zane: H-hey!

Garroth walks in, confidence emanating from every aspect of him. All the ladies faint, blood pouring out of their noses, for he is actually the Anti-Christ.

Garroth: Wassup, bitchesss?

Jason: Garroth, who do you like?

Garroth: What kind of question is that!?

Jason: The questiony kind. Come on honey, do tell.

Garroth: No! Not in front of all these people!

Jason: Pleaseeee...

Garroth: No. Not to you.

Jason: Fine. Can't believe I'm saying this, but the neckbeard is better than you, Gayroth.

Garroth: H-hey!

Zane: I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult...

Jason: Doesn't matter.

Pandora: Alright, here we go. The first dare is to our lovely man Zane, who has to sing a song to Kawaii~Chan.

Zane: Wh-what?

Jason: He probably sucks at singing.

Pandora: Stfu. You can choose the song, Zane.

Zane: O-okay. Um...

Zane sits next to Kawaii~Chan and pulls out a guitar.

Jason: WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT GUITAR COME FROM

Zane: Here we go~

When Kesti— I mean Zane finishes, Jason's jaw is on the floor and Nana's face is bright red. Aphmau's also a little pink.

Jason: Hrmawwrrrnnn??¿?

Katelyn: That was awesome, Kesti— I mean Zane! We should totally do a duet sometime!

Zane gives a shy chuckle.

Zane: Thank you. Jason, are you okay?

Jason: Nooo.

Ein: Come here, you big baby.

Ein appears from the void and drags Jason away from everyone with his big buff boi muscles.

Jason gives a thumbs up, nose bleeding, as he is slowly dragged away by his legs. Everybody slowly watches.