Dare for Blazin (Blaze x Ein)

Moonlight_Playz12

aight im a passive shit so i didnt say this, but im tellin you now: honestly, i dont want people's ocs in this book. it's mystreet truth or dare. jason and pandora bring the book off-canon enough, we don't need more. sue me.

Jason: I don't like this ship.

Pandora: What is it?

Jason shows Pandora the dare.

Pandora: It's fine! They're cute together! Why don't you like it?

Jason glares at Blaze.

Jason: It's not Eiron.

Pandora proceeds to throw Jason out of the room.

Pandora: Alrighty, another long chapter probably, so let's get started! Blaze and Ein must kiss then go on a date— in that order.

Blaze's face turns pink.

Blaze: Why would I kiss that asshole? You do realize the second dare of this book was for me to do whatever I want to him... I beat him up!

Pandora: I'm seeing some denial.

Ein: I'm cool with it. Blaze is cute. His eyes are pretty, too.

Blaze's face heats up more as he shakes his head.

Blaze: Wh-what are you talking about? My eyes aren't pretty. If anything—

Pandora: Just kiss him, Ein.

Blaze is stuck in his own world of stammering as Ein walks up to him. He leans forward and plants his lips on the redhead's, turning his face as red as his hair.

Blaze: WH-WH-WH-WHAT WAS THAT FOR

Ein grins.

Ein: Let's go on a date. Sound good, babe?

Blaze: BABE!? WH—

Pandora snaps her fingers and the two disappear.

The pair appears in a restaurant. There's a sign on the wall that says "Weenie Wars." This is a hotdog restaurant.

But not just that. There's dozens of men with colorful dyed hair, beanies, circular glasses, earrings, tucked in office shirts, sparkl— holy shit this is a restaurant for gay men called Weenie Wars

"Not gonna lie, this is a pretty interesting choice. Why did Pandora send us here?" Ein asks as Blaze turns to look around the restaurant.

"She didn't send you here, I did."

Both boys jump from the voice that came out of no where. They turn to the direction the gay accented sentence came from and see none other than Jason standing in a waiter's outfit.

"What are you doing here?" Blaze condescendingly asks, all his attention to Ein lost.

"Now, don't be rude, I just wanted to introduce you to my all-time favorite restaurant: Weenie Wars! No girls allowed. Don't worry, though, it's not sexist. Next door is a place called Taco Time. As you can imagine—"

"No, what are you doing as the waiter?" Blaze interrupts.

"You're no fun. This is one of my jobs! Everybody here loves me~" Jason suggestively sings the last part.

"You've fricked everyone here, haven't you," Ein sighs.

"Maybe. Looks like I've got a couple new targets, though. I'll see you soon, boys~!"Jason skips off.

"Well, that was annoying," Blaze rests his hand on his cheek and looks up at Ein.

"Yeah, it was. Hey, though... you're not stuttering towards me anymore!"