Truth for Gene

Jazbel760

Pandora: This is a thing?

Jason: LET ME SEE *he pushes Pandora into the next dimension and reads the dare* ooooh. The question is, how are we gonna make it one-sided when she has a husband?

Thiccinda walks over, hips a-swingin', and reads the dare in Jason's hands.

Thiccinda: I can make a potion that prohibits her from thinking about her hubbie. Anytime the subject comes on, she'll just change it. It only works for thirty minutes, though, but that should be plenty of time.

Jason: Oooh! Thanks so much, my beautiful bodacious booty woman.

Thiccinda: Excuse me, I'll have you know this beautiful bodacious booty belongs to someone else. Now, do you want the potion or not?

Jason: Chill, chill. I'd love to have the potion. Where can you make it?

Lucinda: Give me five minutes and the kitchen.

Jason: You got it sister.

Lucinda walks into the kitchen, booty claps not sans. You know Melissa's mouth's gotta water from having access to that temple.

Jason: So, should we have Aaron watch in the kitchen?

Pandora runs into the dimension.

Pandora: NO—

Jason flicks her out again.

Jason: Sometimes I wonder if I hang out with human people because it makes me feel more powerful than I am in the world I come from. Is that the reason? ...Yeah, that's definitely the reason.

Jason: Anyway, Aaron's gonna watch the entire thing. Oh, but Aph won't have any memory, just so she doesn't do that annoying thing characters do in truth or dare books where if the reader doesn't ship the ship in the dare, they have the canon ship/ship they ship immediately apologize to each other and hug and the entire thing is ruined. So... none of that. (lots of shade intended)

Lucinda walks out of the kitchen holding an orange liquid with a similar viscosity to whole milk, though it's ever so slightly translucent.

Lucinda: Alright Aphmau, take this. Don't drink it yet, first we all need to go in the transparent one-sided mirror kitchen.

Jason: Why must we specify that every time?

Lucinda: Idk, I just want to make sure people know we can all see but you can't see us. Btw here's the truth potion.

Jason: Thank you, Lucinda. Gene, Aphmau, you stay here.

Aaron: What is going on? Why are Gene and Aphmau staying?

Jason: Relax, relax. It's nothing Gene wouldn't consent to.

Aaron: Gene!? I don't care about Gene, would Aphm—

Jason shuts the door on Aaron.

Jason: Alright, you two. You're both gonna drink a potion. Aphmau, you get the orange one which you already have, and Gene, you get this little blue bottle thing.

Jason hands Gene the potion.

Gene: What are these?