Truth for Kawaii~Chan

blah_blah_BTS

Jason: H--

Pandora: Cool cool let's get into the dare. OOOOH, it's a truth actually. Okay let's do this. KAWAII~CHAN, STEP RIGHT UP!

Nana: Oh sweet Jesus.

Zane, telepathically: Nana!

Nana, telepathically: Shut your trap, I know.

Kawaii~Chan: I mean... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY A TRUTH FOR ME! I WONDER WHAT IT IS NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ UwU OwO :3

Zane: Tone it down!

Kawaii~Chan: Oh Zane~Kun, you silly goose! :3 UwU OwO

Pandora: O...kay then.... Well, Kawaii~Chan, Ash truthed you to talk about how you've always liked edgy guys. Apparently you confirmed it in a game of never have I ever a while ago.

Kawaii~Chan: O-oh, uh... hehe... well, okay. Let's start when I was around six.

When I was a kid, my family lived in a very family-oriented neighborhood. We had five total houses in our col-de-sac, and every single one had at least one kid. One house had a guy called Luke. I was 8 and he was 10. He always made fun of me for wearing dresses. He called me a wimpy girl. One day he was getting particularly physical when the neighbor's kid, a guy I'd seen from a distance but never talked to before, ran out.

Nana's POV

"HEY!" he yelled at Luke as he sprinted.

"Oh great, another one. What do you want?"

"Leave her alone!" my neighbor shouted at Luke, stopping in front of him.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so! I'll fight you!" the neighbor snarled, raising his fists.

Luke let out a laugh straight from his oversized belly. "You? Fight me? Yeah, right."

It was almost slow motion. My neighbor's long locks of midnight black hair flew like butteflies through the wind as he lifted his leg. At the speed of sound, his foot landed directly on Luke's face, pushing both of them back. Luke stumbled on his feet, holding his nose which was leaking blood.

"Oh, you'll pay for this, you little shrimp," the bully yelled through rage.

He ran over and punched my neighbor square in the face, sending him to the ground. I told myself to intervene, to do anything to try to help, but it seemed my feet were frozen to the ground. All I could do was watch as Luke jumped on my neighbor's chest, making him wheeze in pain.

He seemed helpless as Luke kicked his torso again and again. But... something happened. I think he got a hold of Luke's foot because the next thing I knew, my neighbor was the one standing up and Luke was on the ground, gasping for air.

"Pick on someone your own size," my neighbor avowed, spitting on Luke.

Finally, he turned to me, and like that, his face went from cold to filled with worry.

"Are you okay?" he nervously asked me, running over to see if I was hurt.

"I-I'm fine," I replied, staring at him. He had long locks of not dark brown, but jet black hair that wove over his palomino skin. His eyes had a strangely dull but bright purple shine in them, with a flair of danger surrounding the pupils. He was wearing a white and purple striped t-shirt and stitched up dark blue jeans. I let my eyes water as I observed his strange, yet handsome appearance.

 I let my eyes water as I observed his strange, yet handsome appearance

when you too lazy to make a drawing so you just use Gacha Life

"A-are you sure you're okay? Your face is pink!" my neighbor said, holding my chin.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. It does that sometimes," I giggle.

"Okay, if you're sure."

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, just taking it in. I broke it out of discomfort when I realized what was happening.

"U-uh, what's your name?" I awkwardly asked.

"Jax. What's yours?" Jax replied with a small grin.

"I-It's Nana."

"Nana..." Jax seemed to savor every syllable when he said it. It's like he took my name in a different way than anyone had ever taken it.

"I love that name," he finally deduced.

I smiled, feeling my face go hot.

"Y-your face just went from pink to red. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah! I'm fine!"

End of Flashback

Kawaii~Chan: But yeah, that's how I got a taste for edgy guys! Long story short, Jax and I stayed best friends until we were twelve when we became more than friends. He moved away when we were fourteen, and I haven't seen him since. I've stalked him on Instagram before though and it turns out he has a pretty decent life. He lives in Colorado with his girlfriend.

Katelyn: Damn... and... what happened to Luke?

Kawaii~Chan: If I can remember correctly, he came out as gay when I was thirteen. Killed himself a year later. Apparently his family was REALLY confederate. Actually I think his dad was found to be a KKK member and arrested. Pretty serious stuff.

Lucinda: Holy shit... poor dude.

Kawaii~Chan: Yeah.

Aphmau glances over at Zane whos visible eye has pure aggravated envy burning through it. Nobody else seems to notice his pathetic jealousy, so she turns her head back to Nana.

Pandora: So... is that it?

Jason: I guess so. This was honestly a really interesting chapter.

Pandora: For real. We should do more chapters like this, they're really interesting.

Jason: I'd like that. So does anyone want to do the outro?

Aaron: I'll do it.

Jason: I know someone else you can do, too.

Pandora: Stop being gross.

Aaron: Yeah, I'll pass.

Jason: You know, you told me you were straight and had a fiancé when I was first hit on you, yet you came out as pan to Aphmau a while later. What's with that?

Aaron: I wasn't interested and I didn't want to have you think I was an option whatsoever.

Jason: You know what? Ein, you're the new hunk. You do the outro.

Ein: Yay! Alright guys! Leave a vote on this chapter if you've ever drawn anything with a pair of ears or a tail, whether it be a dog, a wolf, or a human, and comment what it was! And as always,