Dare for Garrance

AshsTheWolf

Pandora: Whoop-de-do, time for another dare.

Jason: Another one? You're putting out a lot of dares, aren't you?

Pandora: I'm making people's dreams come true. They think of something they really want the Mystreet characters to do and I make it happen. In written form.

Aaron: Can we just get on with the dare?

Pandora: Of course. Garroth, Laurence, step onto the podium.

Garroth: ;—;

They get on the podium and Pandora begins speaking.

Pandora: AshsTheWolf dares Garroth and Laurence to play seven minutes in heaven.

Laurence: Ooh. Sure. Come on, Garroth babe, let's get in the closet.

Garroth: But I just got out of the closet!

Laurence: I'll be in there with you this time ;)

Garroth: ...Yep, let's go.

Garroth and Laurence giggle and step into the closet whilst holding hands.

Jason: Hey Lucinda, wanna make out?

Lucinda: Kind of.

Jason: O shet, really?

Lucinda: Yeah. Just because you're sexy. You're an asshole of a person though.

Jason: Mhm... so are we doing it?

Lucinda: Nah.

Jason: What the fu--

_LE PLACARD (the closet)_

Garroth: So... what do you want to do? I'm still a little shy about the whole... thing between us...

Laurence: Honestly, same. I can fake a total involvement with each other for the public but I'm honestly really nervous about this. Like, what if we break up? We've been friends since high school and I don't want to lose that.

Garroth: I agree it's unnerving... I guess we just... do it anyway? I mean, it's life. You take risks and they either go well or don't.

Laurence: ...Yeah, I guess that's true. But... can we still maintain our friendship if we go into a relationship?

Garroth: I would think so! It's only right. So... what do you say? It's seven minutes in heaven, so...

Garroth's face is bubblegum pink as he stares hopefully at Laurence.

Laurence: Now what kind of person would I be if I didn't kiss my best friend? Wait... that sounded wrong... um...

Garroth giggles.

Garroth: Then kiss your best friend.

Laurence leans in and kisses Garroth on the lips. They stay there, lips latched, for around ten seconds before it deepens. Sparing unnecessary detail, their kiss morphs into a make-out session that would make all dem fangirls scream.

Not in le placard

Jason: Sooo... Lucinda. Still up for that snog?

Lucinda: ...Fine. I'll kiss you, nothing more.

Jason: Deal. I won't fortract you if you do it willingly. I'm not that evil.

Dottie: Forgive me for asking but what does 'fortract' mean?

Jason: Oh, it's a word I made up. It's a combination of the words 'forcing' and 'attract.'

Pandora: I see.

"Then let's-a-go!" Jason says in a mock Mario voice.
Jason walks up to Lucinda and stares into her eyes. She stares back, a mixture of annoyance and attraction filling them up.
"Can I ask you something?" Jason questions in a low, sexy voice.
Lucinda nods, entranced by Jason's beautiful emerald green eyes.
"Why the hell are your eyes red?"
...
"Oh Goddammit Jason just kiss me."
Lucinda yanks Jason forward by his shirt and kisses him hard on the lips. After three seconds, their lips separate.

Jason: I gotta admit, you're above average. Still nothing special though.

Lucinda: Yeah, I could see that as a one time thing. uNLiKe MeLiSsA OwO— We're moving on. Pandora, how much time left on the timer for Garroth and Laurence?

Pandora: Let me see... oh, only twenty seconds left.

Pandora casually walks to the closet and waits until the timer on her phone goes off. She twists the door handle and opens the door.

Laurence is lying on top of Garroth as the two deeply make out. Garroth's eyes drift over to the open door and he jumps, biting Laurence's tongue in the process.
"Ow, Garroth!" Laurence pulls his face back with a wince and rubs his cheek.
"Laurence."
Garroth gestures his head towards the open door and Pandora standing in the middle of it. She has a hysterical expression on her face as she stares at the pair. Laurence immediately scoots back in a panicked haze.

Laurence: Pandora! Um... are the seven minutes already up? *he laughs nervously, visible beads of sweat running down his face*

Pandora: Yeah, but I'll gladly leave you two at it if you're enjoying yourselves. *she winks*

Garroth scrambles up.

Garroth: N-n-n-no! You don't need to do that! We're done, right Laurence?

Laurence: Yeah. We're... we're okay.

Pandora: Alrighty then, come on out.

Garroth and Laurence shakily step out of the closet. Their faces are red from embarrassment as they walk back to their seats.

Katelyn: Cool cool. Anything else?

Pandora: Hey, that's my line!

Katelyn: Well I'm stealing it. Garroth and Laurence did the dare, that's it. Moving on. Oh yeah, and as always,