Truth for Travis + Dare for Travlyn

BlazingWolf16

Blaze: Why is Jason wearing a dog collar?

Jason: Why? You interested, Firecrotch? I do love some good BDSM.

Blaze: I will slit your throat—

Pandora: OKAY, okay. Blaze, don't give into your dark urges, you'll only entertain Jason.

Blaze: Sick fuck.

Daniel: Can we just get on to the dares?

Jason laughs. "Anything for you, Daniel. Okay, there's a truth and a dare. The truth is for Travis and the dare is for Travis and Katelyn."

Travis: *Excited gasp* Lay it on me, partner!

Jason: Do us a favor and never say that again. The truth from BlazingWolf16 is "explain to me in detail... what you like about Katelyn."

The room goes silent, but Travis's eyes remain sparkling.

Jason: The dare is for you and her to spend seven minutes in heaven.

Katelyn facepalms and buries her face into her hands.

Pandora: Okay, so how about we combine the truth and the dare? I don't feel like going through two separate things.

Jason: Good idea. Travis, Katelyn, step into the closet.

Travis holds Katelyn's hand and walks her into the closet. They shut the door.

Travis: What I like about you, huh?

Katelyn: That's pretty cheesy, don't you think? Maybe we should just skip that questio—

Travis: There's really too much to say here, so I'll just speak from my heart and see what happens. Katelyn, all I can really say is the truth, and that's that you make me feel like I can do anything. Every second of time I spend with you, it's like I can finally be myself— and you accept me for it. Thank you for being the wonderful, amazing person that you are. You surprise me everyday and you warm my heart every night. I am the person I am today because you've loved me and helped me love. That's just it, Katelyn. I love you. I love you, I love you, I l—

Katelyn: OKAY, OKAY TRAVIS, THAT'S ENOUGH

Katelyn's face is bright pink but there's a vein visible in her temple. She squeezes the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger, her elbow resting on her arm.

Katelyn: Dammit Travis...

Travis: I'm sorry Katelyn! I didn't mean to make you angry! I just really... really care for you.

Katelyn stays silent, the blood in her face not going away. She gets out of her pose, her head still down, and walks over to Travis. Travis flinches and closes his eyes as she starts to raise her arm, but he feels it go over his shoulder. Gently, Katelyn wraps her arms around Travis, holding him in a light embrace. He raises his arms in return and hugs her close. They're about equal height, but the way they're positioned makes Katelyn seem like she should be taller.

Katelyn: Travis, I'm not mad at you.

Travis: Okay... but... you don't seem to be overjoyed.

Katelyn gives a deep sigh, once again burying her face in her hands. When she looks up, the vein in her temple has disappeared, but her face is still very pink.

Katelyn: It's just hard for me... to believe what you said.

Travis: B-but my words are true. All of them, Katelyn. I wish you could see that.

Katelyn sighs and loosens the embrace more. Everything around them seems to have disappeared. It's just the couple.

Katelyn: ...Me too.

Travis lets go of her and steps back, placing his hands on her shoulders. Katelyn looks at his hands then back into his eyes.

Travis: Then I'm going to keep saying what I feel. Every day. Then maybe someday when I say it, you'll start to believe it about yourself.

Katelyn reaches up and touches her own cheek. It's wet. Tears are streaming down her cheeks and wetting her shirt. That's when she once again hugs Travis in an embrace, but this time it's tight. He returns it, a smile on his face, his eyes tearing up.

Katelyn: I love you too, Travis. I do.

Travis: You... have no idea how nice it is to hear that.

He gives a small chuckle as he holds her in that embrace. Time stands still as they rest in each other's arms, Katelyn's breaths echoing his own.

Finally, the embrace breaks. Travis wipes Katelyn's eye with his finger and cups her cheek. He gazes into her cerulean eyes, admiring the deep azure that lays in them. At that moment, he wished they could stay like that, hand in hand, just looking into each other's eyes, memorizing every detail. Alas, his apex alarm rang through the closet, bringing them back to reality.

Jason: HEYOOOO YOUR TIME'S UP

Travis sighs, lowering his arms from Katelyn. They turn towards the entrance and it's as if nothing even happened.

Jason: So was it nice to hear the confession? I'm sure Danny Phantom over here is quite the romantic.

Katelyn: Can it, Rapunzel.

Jason: So we're playing that game, huh Nagisa?

Katelyn: This isn't a game, Monika, you better beat it or eat it.

Jason: Well, Rem from Re:Zero, I'll have you know that I'm very open to eating things. Actually, I'd be willing to—

Travis punches Jason so hard he stumbles back into Pandora. Jason looks up, his mouth forming into a twitch-lipped sneer.

Jason: You little fucking twink—

Suddenly, Jason freezes and falls over. His body is paralyzed besides some twitches in his arms and legs. Pandora triumphantly stands behind him, holding a small remote device.

Pandora: Remember the collar? It's a taser. I got him to wear it for three chapters after he lost a bet.

Katelyn: Holy crap haha! W-will he be okay?

Pandora: He'll be able to move his limbs in about five minutes. No harm done.

Katelyn: Well thank god, something has to put that douche in his place. And Travis... I didn't know you had that in you.

Travis: Y-yeah, me either... He called me a twink. Why would he call me a twink? I just spent seven minutes in heaven with a girl. What even?

Pandora: Jason has some weird insults, it's best not to question them. Anyway, let's do the outro before he gains motor control again. Who wants to do it?

Kawaii~Chan: I will!

Pandora: Okay, go ahead.

Kawaii~Chan: I just wanted to say Author~San has been progressing on Zana Part 101! The book isn't quite dead. I'd also like to apologize on the behalf of Author~San, this book seems like it was done, but since Smoothee is bringing back hers, it was a little bit of motivation for Author~San to finish writing this chapter. Yeah, that's all. Just remember to