Dare for Melcinda

kikipika

Jason: What's fat, long, and juicy?

Pandora: Oh god why—

Jason: THIS DARE! Please welcome to the stage... Melcinda!

Melissa: Lucinda?

Lucinda: Melissa?

Everyone: Melcinda?

Jason: Indeed! We haven't had a Melcinda dare yet believe it or not. Do I ship it? Well, sort of. I was more thinking of something along the lines of a polyamorous relationship between Lucinda, Melissa, and Kim.

Pandora: I kind of like it, but since relationships between more than two people are obligatorily biased, I kind of figure Melissa and Lucinda would be a perfect match and Kim would be a third wheel, just trying to catch up with them both.

Kim: Okay, ouch...

Pandora: Anyway this is a long chapter so best to get to it! Three two one!

Melissa & Lucinda: Wai—

Pandora snaps her fingers and they disappear.

~In le fancy restaurant~

Melissa: Oookay then. Do you think they're watching us?

Lucinda: Eh, probably not. We'd see some sort of movement or light reflection, even if they were invisible.

Melissa: I guess that's true. That helps me relax a lot.

Lucinda: Yeah. So what made you really decide to kiss me in the Dare for Everyone chapter?

Melissa: I mean, you're hot, dummy thicc...

Lucinda looks down, disappointed.

Melissa: ...And one of the smartest, funniest girls I've met to this day.

Lucinda looks up at Melissa, a grin spreading across her face.

Melissa: Well, wha'd'ya say we get some grub?

Lucinda: Good idea. I don't think I've eaten since we entered that god-forsaken truth or dare room.

Melissa: Right?

A waiter walks to their table and sets down a bowl of bread.

"Hello, welcome to Decaprio's Italian. May I get you started off with some drinks?"

Wait a minute...

"Travis?" Lucinda looks up at the waiter with white hair and oddly green and silver eyes.

"I'm sorry, do I know you from somewhere?"

That's when it hits her.

Lucinda looks around the entire room to see all of the people from Mystreet each sitting at their own tables... but it isn't just that.
They're coupled up on dates, but with the complete wrong people.

The only normal one was that Zane was with Kawaii~Chan. Still, and not to slut-shame, KC looked a lot more slutty than she did in the existing universe. Zane was confidently leaning back, his entire body language making him look like the ideal Chad.

Daniel was with Blaze, which was naturally adorable.

Aphmau and Katelyn sat together, flirtatious grins plastered on their faces.

Dante and Vylad were together, making out over the table.

The most surprising and confusing, however, was Aaron and Ein. They both sat at their table, just staring into each other's eyes, faces tomato red. It was... really adorable.