Truth for Cadenza

_Smoothee_
Don't post any dares, this is one of the last chapters before I move on to a new book.

Cadenza: Hey, little brother!

Laurence: Cadenza!!

Laurence runs and tackles Cadenza in a hug. Cadenza laughs her beautiful classy British laugh and hugs back.

Jason: Sh-she's so pretty ;u;

Pandora: Uh, hi! You must be Cadenza...

Cadenza: In the flesh. You said you needed me for something, what is it?

Pandora: W-well, somebody kind of has a dare for you and Laurence, and we needed you to come in.

Cadenza: Oh! I'd be delighted, so long as it's nothing dangerous. I have a kid to get back to, I can't stay too long.

Laurence: Caleb! How is he doing?

Cadenza: As wonderfully as ever. I can't believe he's started kindergarten, he's growing up so quickly!

Jason: She even has the English accent! Could this be the girl of my dreams?

Cadenza walks over to Jason, having heard what he said.

Cadenza: And you must be Jason! Pandora told me about you over text, apparently you're quite the philanderer.

Pandora zaps Jason every time he speaks, making him kind of timid.

Jason: O-Oh! Y-Yeah, I've been told I'm quite the casanova.

Cadenza: How interesting! Personally, my type is more shy and sensitive guys, but I know there are plenty of women who love somebody like you.

Jason: A-Actually, I'm one of the most sensitive guys you'd know!

Cadenza: Really...

Jason: Yeah, like I cried for 20 minutes straight at The Lion King. When Scar fell into the fire, I mean, I just felt so bad for him...

Cadenza: *sigh* that's nice, Jason, like I said I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would be attracted to your... style of speaking.

Jason goes to the corner to cry.

Pandora: Jeez, someone's sensitive today. Whatever, we need to do the dare. Cadenza, _Smoothee_ asks what it's like having Laurence as your brother.

Cadenza: O-Oh! Should I be honest?

Pandora nods her head and Laurence gives a nervous grin, preparing himself for a barrage of insults.

Cadenza: Well, he's a pain in the arse. Absolutely horrible to schedule things with, he always arrives at least 15 minutes after we've scheduled to meet. Sometimes he's talking to a lady or a gentleman and he puts on this weird, honestly quite disturbing voice to flirt with them. Oh, and with Caleb, usually he's fine but this one time HE LOST CALEB. And that was when he was three, he could barely walk well.

Laurence sighs, the grin on his face is clearly just to keep from crying bc he's a bb boi who has trouble handling full-on criticism.

Cadenza: However... Laurence is a pretty fun guy. Definitely made growing up interesting.

Jason puts his arm around Laurence as a form of flirty comfort. Laurence pushes him off and Jason gets zapped again.

Laurence: It's fine. We're siblings. It's what siblings do. Insult each other. Like how I've always hated how... pretty Cadenza is. And funny, she has to be one of the funniest people I know. Fuck. *exasperatedly chuckles*