Dare for Zanemau

ZanaChan24

Pandora: Wassup my bitchesssss welcome back

Laurence: Whyyy ;—;

Pandora: Because we all know you love it.

Zane: Na— Kawaii~Chan and I have gotten a surprisingly small amount of dares for the intensity of our ship right now.

Jason gives Zane that look like "I know u been hiding somethin"

Pandora: Well, the readers will have plenty of time with you due to PART 100 OF ZANA *cough*

Travis: Say what now?

Dante: Don't start her. What's the dare, Pandora?

Pandora: Zane, step onto the podium.

Zane: Ooh, I spoke too soon. Better have KC come up too ( ͡• ͜ʖ~)

Pandora: No need. Aphmau, come up as well.

Aaron: Wh-wha?

Kawaii~Chan: Oh, chill out, Aaron~Kun. It's a friendship dare, I guarantee it. Aarmau has gone too far to change now.

Pandora: Aight, ZanaChan24 was pretty general about this. "An act of Zanemau." Well, let's just stick with a kiss on the lips... for now.

Aaron, Aphmau, Nana, and Zane: HWAH!??

Jason snickers evilly.

Jason: Revenge has kicked off. This is the beginning of the end.

Pandora: Okay then. Come on Zane, kiss Aphmau. Aaron, you'll survive. Zane's already dating Kawaii~Chan.

Zane: Y-yeah... um...

Aphmau: Aaron, I still love you! *her face is bright red*

Zane: Well, sh-should we just get it over with?

Aphmau: Get it over with... *her eyes turn a bit sad for not more than a half a second before returning to normal.* Okay, sure.

Zane pulls down his mask and puts his lips on Aphmau's. It lasts longer than they expected, about four seconds, and when they pull away, both of their eyes look a bit less freaked out and a bit more relaxed and loving.

Zane awkwardly rubs his neck. "Well, I... I guess that's that then!" he laughs nervously.
"Y-yeah..." Aphmau's expression is awestruck as she shuffles back to sit next to Aaron.

Aaron's face is a blur of envy, anger, sadness, and just a hint of lenny face. Nana's look, however, remains blank. It seems she was too caught up in her own despair to understand what was presently happening.

Jason gives a long catcall whistle.

Jason: That was a hell of a ride. I think I saw something in Zane and Aphmau's faces. Tell me, Neckbeard, what are you feeling right now?

Zane: A NUMBING IN MY PANTS

whoa up there gal with tender cactus hide, that escalated a little too quick. whoop-dee-doo, rewind, fuck you.

Zane: I don't need to answer that. We did the dare, there isn't anything else to it.

Garroth: I think he liked it~

Laurence giggles.

Laurence: I think we have another friend to take my place as lover boy.

Zane: Oh, shut up.

Aphmau: Aaron, I love you.

Aaron's still staring at the empty podium with wide eyes.

Aaron: I-I love you too.

Aphmau hugs Aaron.

Aphmau: Aaron, come on.

Aaron: Oh, Aphmau, I do love you.

Aphmau: There we go. *She giggles*

Zane: And Kawaii~Chan, you know I love you too.

Nana: Yeah. I know. I'll heal by the next chapter.

Travis: Does Pandora just let us break the fourth wall whenever?

Pandora: Yeah, I gave up.

Dottie: Oof. HELLO GUYS IF YOU CAN HEAR ME COMMENT ON THIS SENTENCE

Jason: That hurts.

Pandora: Don't wear it out. Wait, are we done with the dare?

Katelyn: I guess so.

Pandora: Oh, okay. In that case,