Dare for Kimroth

Raven2303

Jason: THE FUCK TOOK SO LONG

Pandora: Stfu, author was working on part 100

Jason: Wait really?

Pandora: Mmmm.... distantly.

Jason: Sounds about right.

Aphmau: Jason, you appear too much in these chapters. Isn't it supposed to be Mystreet Truth or Dare?

Pandora: Tbh these chapters are just a cheap excuse to use her shitty OCs.

Aphmau: I see.

Pandora starts rambling about random shit that takes everyone's attention to her. As she does this, Jason pulls Garroth and Kim to the side.

Jason: You two gotta kiss and pretend you're in a relationship in front of Laurence, okay? Make it passionate.

Garroth and Kim's faces both turn pink.
"Wh-why would Laurence care?" Garroth stutters, eyes on the floor.
"Oh, shut up. You know he would," Jason sighs, a hint of envy in his tone.
"I'm okay with it. Are you, Garroth?" Kim asks nervously, partly as reassurance, partly as small-talk.
"You're one of the better choices," Garroth gives a shy smile.
He takes a deep breath.
"I'm ready!" he proclaims.

Jason walks back over to the center of the room.

Jason: And now for the dare! Raven2303 dares Melissa to—

Garroth and Kim give a sudden passionate kiss. Love shines through the couple's eyes as they stare at each other, loving grins on their faces.

Laurence: WHAT?

Garroth: Hm? Oh, hey Laurence.

Laurence: G-Garroth! I... I thought we had something special!

Laurence's eyes water and his face flushes.

Garroth: I thought we were just friends!

Laurence: Yeah, right. Don't talk to me again.

Garroth walks up to Laurence, sympathy filling his expression. He tries to give Laurence a peck on the lips, but Laurence turns away.

Garroth: You want to know something?

Laurence doesn't speak, he just continues looking in the opposite direction.

Garroth gives a devious smile.
"That was the dare," he averrs.

Laurence takes a minute to respond. It seems like he's frozen up into a statue. But when he finally turns his head back to Garroth, his face is drenched with tears.
"Don't ever do that to me again, Garroth!" he cries, burying his face into Garroth's torso.

Garroth gives an awkward smile and pats Laurence's head.

Kim: Kind of bad timing but... Garroth... you're a pretty good kisser.

Garroth: You're not so bad yourself, Kim!

Garroth cheerily beams at Kim, but is abruptly shoved in the stomach by Laurence.

Garroth: Oh, I like you too, Laurence, don't you forget it.

Laurence looks up at Garroth and gives a weak smile. He tries to do the same at Kim, but a spark of hatred is beaming through his eye. Kim's smile falters, but nobody seems to notice anything.

Pandora: Heartwarming. Now, I'm gonna end the chapter before Garroth and Laurence start fucking.

Jason: I'm tired.

Pandora: Aren't we all.

I DONT FUCK WITH YOU

YOU LITTLE STUPID-ASS BITCH

I AIN'T FUCKIN WIT YOU

YOU LITTLE, YOU LITTLE DUMB-ASS BITCH

I AIN'T FUCKIN WIT YOU

I GOT A MILLION-TRILLION THINGS THAT I'D RATHER FUCKIN DO

THAN TO BE FUKKIN WITT YOU