Dare for Aphmau

Celestia_Puppy

Pandora: Welcom—

Jason: I'm back bitches! WOOHOO! *he pumps his fist in the air*

Katelyn: Who are you again?

Jason: oh shut up

Pandora: Alright, let's see what the dare is today— *she stares at the dare on her phone, then slowly starts to giggle* Jason, come look at this.

Jason: Hm? *he walks over* Oh... oh shit... um... Aphmau, get on the podium.

Aphmau: Uh oh... what do I have to do?

Jason: You have to... um... *he slowly starts to laugh* man, I hope you didn't tell that other version of you anything too personal. Hehe...

Aphmau: Oh. Oh my god. Don't tell me...

Jason: Aphmau, Celestia_Puppy dares you to tell everyone all the secrets you told to MCD Aphmau.

Aphmau: NUUUU

Pandora: Oh man, Celestia I owe you one.

Aphmau: Why must you torture me? My own dog, too...

Celestia_Puppy: >:3

Just to explain to you, I want you to know the general format of the truth or dare room. Basically it's a circle of chairs with each character sitting in a chair. In the middle is the podium where the person does the dare. The door to the kitchen is in the corner of the room. What the room looks like other than that is up to your imagination, though!

Aphmau walks up to the podium and steps on it. Sweat is visibly dripping from her hair and her face is flushed from visible nervousness.

Aphmau: I don't know if I can remember all the things I said...

Pandora: Here, take the chapter script. *she hands Aphmau a piece of paper* don't worry, nobody but the ruthless audience has read it.

Aphmau: *sarcastically* That's comforting. *she takes a deep breath* Okay. So... the first thing I have is... I'm a werewolf.

Gasps by Travis, Dante, Laurence, Kai, Katelyn, Lucinda, Maria, Gene, Vylad, and Michi can be heard. But the biggest gasp? That came from Ein.

Ein evilly giggles. "You just couldn't resist yourself, could you Aaron? What a dumb mistake."

Pandora: No side plots here. Moving on, what's next, Aph?

Aphmau: Wait... I can skip the secrets that aren't my problem, right?

Pandora: Yeah, no need to throw anyone under the bus. *she nods to Aaron, his expression a bit shocked*

Aphmau: Okay then my next secret would be... oh. Shoot. Um... I'm just gonna read off the paper— I had a crush on Zane in season one and still fantasize about him every once in a while...

Kawaii~Chan has a mixed look of frustration and confusion on her face. Zane's blushing and Aaron isn't smiling but he's not frowning either. However, his eyebrows remain furrowed.

Aphmau: And-and the next one is... oh, I-I'm sorry Katelyn. This is kind of throwing you under the bus too but it's still my secret as well—

Jason: Just get on with it! Jeez, we don't have all day.

Pandora: shut up Jason

Aphmau: K-Katelyn and I have kissed before.

Everyone: What!? When?

Aphmau: Uh... on the first day of junior year for me...

Aaron's eyes are a bit less happy.

Aphmau: What's the next one? Oh, this one's kimda funny, I didn't know how babies are made until highschool.

Garroth: *laughs* That's no secret, Aphmau. You were so innocent!

Aaron: Not anymore. There's not a chance she wouldn't know how babies are made now... *he slides up behind Aphmau, making her blush bright red*

Aphmau: A-Aaron! D-don't d-do that!

Aaron makes a lenny face and moonwalks away.

Aphmau: Uhuhuhuh... next secret... OH. O-oh oh my... um...

Jason: You can do it babe :>

Aphmau: (o.o;;) Aaron I'm sorry

Aaron: Just say it...

Aphmau: Um... part of me thinks that Ein is kinda... badass?—

Aaron: *lunges towards Ein* YOU MOTHERFU—

Jason appears between them.

Jason: Okay, okay, no need to fight. That's my job.

Everyone else is awestruck from Aphmau's terrible claim.

Aphmau: L-let's just move on. Um... my next thing is that... oh my god. I get jealous of Kawaii~Chan sometimes.

Kawaii~Chan: Aww, you're too sweet, Aphmau~Senpai!

Aphmau: No, you've got it all wrong. I'm jealous because Zane is your boyfriend...

Zane's face turns red.

Zane: U-uh, I... *he tugs on his mask* i-is it getting hot in here? I think it's getting hot in here.

Aaron's visibly frowning now having Aphmau mention Zane twice.

Aphmau: Also, I, uh, miss when Laurence and Garroth fought over me. It was an ego boost.

Aphmau: I... oh. I-I'm sorry, Laurence!

Laurence: Why?

Aphmau: Um... I liked Garroth better than you in highschool...

Garroth giggles and tugs on his collar. "I... I agree with Zane, it's getting kind of hot. Maybe you could... *he swallows* maybe you could turn down the temperature?

Jason: Garroth, it's already at 68° (F).

Garroth: I-is it? Ehehe...

At this point, all three Aaron, Laurence, and Kawaii~Chan are pouting at Aphmau.

Aphmau: Well... um... this is the last one at least, I just call Zane sexy again.

Nana: Oh, that is it. *she steps onto the podium and punches Aphmau in the face*

Aphmau: O-ow! I deserved that...

Jason: Well, any last thoughts anyone?

Travis: Why's everyone freaking out? What, you're twenty-seven and you want your girlfriend to be a virgin, have virgin lips, never have been in a relationship before, have a good personality, and be beautiful? Your standards are WAY too high.

Jason: This old guy knows what he's saying. Anyone else?

...

Jason: Alright! In that case, we're done here! As always,