Dare for Janiel

Thomas35570

Pandora: Welcome back to another chapter m8eys.

Jason: You know, people haven't been catching my eye lately. But I know when somebody does and there's a certain princess in here that I might just have to get with.

Pandora sighs as Jason struts over to his "princess," a blue haired firecracker by the name of Katelyn.

Katelyn: Don't. You. Dare.

Jason: Wha-at? It's not like you'd prefer the white-haired douchebag over this snacc.

Jason gives a Katelyn a sly smirk as he circles her.

Katelyn: Actually, that "white-haired douchebag" is my boyfriend and he's ten times nicer, more romantic, and sexier than you are.

Travis: R-really!? :D

Jason: Is that the case? I guess I'll have to try him out then—

Pandora: Okay, that's enough, we need to do the dare.

Jason: Oh poo.

Pandora silently reads the dare.

Pandora: Well shit. Jason's gonna enjoy this chapter anyway.

Jason: Really?? What's the dare?

Pandora: Thomas dares Jason and Daniel to kiss. On the lips.

Daniel's face turns red.

Daniel: B-but why!?

Everybody turns to Jason, expecting to see an ecstatic look on his face. However, when they turn, his face is filled with intense, fuming anger. They stare at him, a slight stir in their stomachs.

Jason: So you chose my mistake. The one man in this room who gave me a fucking crisis, who I view as a complete abberation in my techniques... you picked him.

Everyone is dead silent as Jason stares into Daniel's eyes, nothing but pure hatred shining through.

Pandora: That escalated quickly.

"Pandora, you know how I feel about him!" Jason gives an exasperated sigh and tilts his head to the right.

"I know," Pandora consoles, "but sometimes, we gotta do awkward things. You can do it, Jason, I believe in you."

The two look over to Daniel to see that literally every person in the room has gotten out of their chair to comfort him. They're all talking in mollified voices, giving dirty side-glances towards Jason, then continuing to suck up to Daniel. Jason sighs a quick and annoyed sigh before walking to the middle of the room.

"Alright you little shithead, let's get your ugly ass over with."

"Jason!" Pandora sternly tells him.

"I'm sorry but I fucking hate all of this."

Pandora: Daniel, just go up there.

Daniel: A-alright. I'm ready.

The crowd around Daniel clears as he walks through and up to Jason.

"Just get it over with," Daniel timidly says in a strained voice.

"With pleasure," Jason replies with a scoff.

Jason leans in and kisses Daniel on the lips. It's not really a peck, no, it's deeper and longer than that. The two sit there like that, fury in Jason's face and fear in Daniel's. However, as the kiss moves on, their expressions begin to melt away; Jason's becomes neutral, a slight hint of bliss residing in it, while Daniel's becomes a tiny bit cheery. When they unlatch, they stare into each other's eyes for five seconds, then blink and come back.

"Fuck you," Jason growls and goes back to his seat.

"Y-yeah? Well fudge you, too!" Daniel retorts.

Pandora: And there it was: a five second love story.

Author: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cringe at how bad of an OC Pandora is. God, I wish I could replace her.