Dare for Aphmau

Redlordbatman

Pandora: Jason how you feel?

Jason: Well considering I'm not there as a conflict towards everybody, not so great.

Pandora: Oh, you'll live. Aphmau, step on the podium. Everyone else go away and watch through the kitchen window that you can only see through on one side. Ready set go.

Everyone files into the kitchen, including Jason. Only Pandora and Aphmau are in the truth or dare room.

Pandora: Lit, now Aph, in a sec you're gonna meet some inter-dimensional versions of yourself. This includes from MCD, we're skipping PDH, we're skipping FCU, MT, we're skipping Royal Tails 'cause that was boring af, MCK, MFNAF, MV, we're skipping that lawyer one, and we're skipping DOE because that was/is also boring af.

Aphmau: Uhh... no clue what any of those abbreviations mean. Let's just get into it I guess?

Pandora: Sounds good. I'll just let them know everything that's going on in their own universes. Not gonna show that though because I already know this is gonna be a long chapter.

Aphmau: Okay... should I wait in the kitchen?

Pandora: For now, yeah. Go socialize or something.

Aphmau steps into the kitchen and closes the door. Right as she does so, she realizes the situation at hand. Jason has Dante pinned against the wall and is fuming with anger. Everyone else is standing on the other side of the kitchen, not daring to get involved.

Jason: DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID?

Aphmau: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is going on!?

Jason: This cunt just called me pathetic. *he violently shakes Dante* DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? *Dante's nose is bleeding and he has a black eye. Jason must have punched him*

Aphmau: JASON YOU EDGY BITCH STAHP IT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE

Jason groans and lets go of Dante.

Jason: This isn't natural, Aphmau. My body isn't built for a pacifistic mentality.

Author: Facking 'ell what was I thinking? oh, i know. EDGE

Dante: shut up author go to the comments or something

Aphmau: You can do it. As much as I hate to say it, I believe in you.

Jason: Whatever. I... *he clears his throat* I appreciate it.

Aphmau hears Pandora calling her to come into the room.

Aphmau: Well, that's my queue.

Jason: Wait... don't tell Pandora, okay? About this... outburst?

Aphmau pauses for a second.

Aphmau: Only if you promise to be nice for the rest of the time you're dared to.

Jason: F-fine. You should go.

Aphmau: Wait, apologize to Dante.

Jason: I'm sorry, Dante... but you DID call me pathetic, so...

Aphmau: Dante, apologize to Jason.

Dante: Ugh, fine. I'm sorry, Jason.

Aphmau: Good. Anyway, I should go.

yeehaw

Aphmau opens the door to another version of her wearing a very fancy dress. She looks like a mix between sophisticated and medieval.

Pandora: Meet Minecraft Diaries Aphmau.