Dare for Ein

WritingG33K_

Pandora: That was a rather short chapter, don't you think?

Jason: Yeah. Nothing rushed but I hope this one goes by quick too.

Pandora: Why's that?

Jason: The dare.

Pandora: What's the dare?

Jason: WritingG33k_ dares Ein to apologize to Aphmau and Aaron about all the horrible stuff he's done.

Ein: No thanks.

Pandora: ...

Ein: ...

Pandora: No.

Ein: What do you mean 'no?'

Pandora: Ein, please just make this quick.

Ein: Why would I listen to you?

Jason: I'll f—

Pandora: I'll fuck you up.

Ein: Hah! Right.

Pandora: How d'you think I've survived with this man-bitch right here for so long?

Jason: ...Yeah, she's got a point.

Ein: I don't fight girls.

Pandora: What are you, twelve? Fight me, bitch.

Ein: Look, I'll apologize, okay?

Pandora: Cowar—

Jason: HEY Pandora, guess what? Ein's apologizing!

Pandora: Rrrrr... fine. Let him apologize.

Jason: Good girl. Now, Ein, go ahead and apologize. Or we'll both kick your ass.

Ein: Ugh, fine. Aaron,

Ein: Ugh, I'm sorry. For everything.

Aaron: ...I...

Ein: I'm... 'sorry...' for everything I've done.

Aaron takes a deep breath.

Aaron: I... can't accept your apology, Ein.

Ein looks angry for a second but Kai quickly runs over and puts his hands on his shoulders to calm him down. Kai whispers something into his ears and Ein nods, the anger slowly leaving his face.

Ein: I understand... Aaron... (he says Aaron with a bit of bitterness but Kai puts his hand on Ein's shoulder again and it goes away)... an apology is all I'm saying, not a request for forgiveness. And everyone else, I'm also... sorry... for all of the trouble I've given you.

Aphmau: *Sighs* I don't know what to say...

Jason: Jesus Christmas what did he do to make you not forgive him? In two sentences or less.

Aaron: Long story short, he used a potion to make Aphmau love him and hate me so much that she wanted to kill me. She said some hurtful stuff like "I never loved you" and "I want you to die," sliced my stomach with a knife a bunch, and pushed me off a cliff. Fast forward to Starlight—

Jason: Stop. Two sentences. Anyway, that doesn't sound bad. That's just a regular Sunday for me. Toughen up a little.

Aaron: What?

Jason: Look, I don't know if you could tell by now but I'm a huge dick. I manipulate people's opinions for the fun of it.

Aaron: ...

Jason: You know, one time I was on a cruise in Paris and there was this couple who was on their honeymoon. I walked up and immediately the wife pushed her husband away and ran to me and no matter what he said, she wouldn't even look at him. She and I made out for a little bit and then I pushed her off the ship and had sex with the husband.

Ein: What the actual hell!!?¿?

Jason: Yeah, they're still tracking my love down to this day. Or... trying to track me down. I'm in a separate realm right now though so it's impossible to find me.

Gene: That's, like, seriously messed up. Even for my standards, someone portrayed as a rapist in multiple fanfictions.

Daniel: Why didn't you give me a bell for the closet!?

Travis: I will ask again Pandora, WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM?

Pandora: 'Cause he's a good guy with horrible intentions.

Jason: Because she's one of the only people who can handle my irresistibleness *hair flip*

Pandora: What were we doing again?

Jason: Quote on quote "evil genius" was just apologizing unapologetically to the raven and the hunk.

Ein: Right. I already did that though, didn't I?

Pandora: I guess so. Nice chapter. Certainly edgy, just how we like it.

Jason: And filled with the original characters so the readers don't actually get any canon interactions.

Pandora: Mmmm, I can just taste the Wattpad votes.

Jason: I'm in it for the juicy comments. Yim yum.

Pandora: Saaame. Y'all do that. Comment random shit.

Jason: Let's sing the outro together.

Pandora: Good idea. Let's do it.

Pandora: What the fuck, Jason?

Jason: AAAAaaaAaAAaaAAAAAAAAAA