Dare for Aarmau (and secretly Zane~Chan)

theishfudge87

Pandora: So we separated Jason and Travis from being anywhere near us. They won't bother us anymore.

Garroth: Why is Jason even chasing Travis?

Pandora: Oh! Travis and Katelyn stayed in the closet while he was apologizing and Jason was... mad at them for not going into the kitchen like everyone else.

Kim: That's a pretty extreme reaction.

Pandora: It's Jason.

Kim: Oh yeah...

Pandora: Moving on to the next dare, theishfudge87 dares Aaron and Aphmau to have their wedding! Since... Aphmau's... dead? Huh?

Aphmau: But I'm right here.

Aaron: Uhh...
spoiler alert ⚠️

Dante: Did you not know? In Mystreet, Ein captures Aphmau and Aaron is forced to give him his ears and tail back so Ein doesn't kill her. After Aaron gives the tail and ears back, Ein kills Aphmau anyway. Aaron goes into this total dark, dead inside mode and gets that sword that kills werewolves. He proceeds to kill Blaze and turns into this edgy demon wolf and kills a hundred park people with his noise. It turns out the wolf is stupid af though and kind of just stands there as Garroth and Katelyn, both completely possessed, easily strike him down.

Aaron: daFUQ?¿?¿?

Pandora: Cool... okay, Aaron, Aphmau, do you want to hold the wedding?

Aphmau: ...Okay!

Aaron: This seems awfully casual. It's our wedding for Christ's sake.

Pandora: Well you can suck it up and help me choose a wedding setup. One, two, three, snapperoo, snapperee.

Pandora snaps her fingers. All of a sudden, Aphmau, Aaron, and her are somewhere else. It's outside on the mountains and it's very rocky. There is a small arch and three rows of chairs. It has a tacky red carpet in the middle of the chairs stretching through the arch.

Pandora: What do you think?

Aaron: Are you kidding? God, no.

Aphmau: Forgive me but this kinda sucks.

Pandora: Oh, thank god. Let's try something much better.

Pandora snaps her fingers again and they appear in a forest. The lush greenery surrounds them and the frog chirping is unbelievably loud. It's beautiful, however, with a shimmering pond under a natural bridge built between two land pieces. On this bridge was a massive arch and rows of white chairs. A thick, velvety red carpet extends from the arch between the chairs and right to Nana's feet. Even the simple priest stand behind the arch is astonishing with its carefully engraved symbols.

Aaron: Oh my...

Aphmau: Wow...

Pandora: Are you both sold?

Aaron: ...No.

Pandora: Huh!?

Aaron: It doesn't have to be a gigantic beautiful setup for me to enjoy it. It has to mean something to me. I think I can speak for Aphmau on that too.