Dare for Aaron & Ein

Wempire November 14, 2018

Pandora: Welcome back. Now that Aaron is happily married to the woman of his dreams, he's gonna die. Again.

Aaron: Oh for god's sake. What is it?

Pandora: Wempire dares you and Ein to reenact that one scene from The Lion King. The one where Scar says "long live the king." Ein will be Scar of course.

Aaron: Ughhh noooo... fine.

They all teleport to a canyon exactly matching the one in the movie. Everybody but Ein and Aaron is invisible so Ein and Aaron feel like they're alone. Aaron is at the bottom of the canyon and Ein is at the top with everyone else. The scene starts.

Aaron jumps onto the rock and begins to claw his way up to the top. He manages to not slip and fall back down despite being a different species than Mufasa and makes it almost to the top. Of course, the cliff is too steep to climb more so Aaron is left slipping and tumbling as Ein watches.

"Ein! Help me!" Aaron desperately commands.
All of a sudden, Ein slams his hands on Aaron's so hard that they leave nail marks. With a grin so terribly evil, Ein speaks.
"Long live the king."
Ein releases his grip and watches Aaron fall down the side of the cliff, tumbling at the bottom. Everybody teleports back to the truth or dare room.

Pandora: Bravo, bravo.

Aaron: I-I think I'm hurt...

Jason: Oh, shut up. I guarantee you'll be okay.

Aphmau: You shut up! I'll go heal him.

Jason watches as Aphmau crouches down by Aaron, holds his hand in hers, and concentrates her power. Whatever was hurting before was clearly fixed due to the brightening of Aaron's eyes.

Jason: WHAT.

Aphmau, tiredly: Hm?

Jason: ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING MAGICAL PRINCESS HEALED ME THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS IN HORRIBLE PAIN?

Aphmau: It's cheesy but the spell is powered by love. And if I had to be honest, based on what you've done and been like so far, I could never love you.

Pandora: Harsh much?

Aphmau: Just speaking the truth.

Pandora: Sure, sure. Anyway, that's it.