Dare for Zane & Aaron

SamanthaShingoose

Pandora: Jason, can you stand?

Jason: Um... *he slowly gets up on wobbly legs but falls down onto his wheelchair* kinda?

Pandora: What if you leaned against a wall?

Jason: With the wall I could.

Pandora: Okay, go stand over next to the wall.

Jason does so and leans strongly against the wall as his wobbly legs jiggle under his body.
"Look at those legs wiggle," Aphmau said as she stared intensely at the table.

Pandora: Moving on, Zane, Aaron, stand. Podium. Everyone else go into the kitchen which is now transparent.

Everybody follows Pandora into the kitchen.

Jason: I'll be here just to direct. Plus I can't really move right now so I have no choice. Zane, Aaron, you will now be introduced with pixelated Hitler. Also known as MCD Zane. Zane, he thinks very highly of you so you have to beat him in battle or else that's kinda embarrassing. As for the hot one A.K.A Aaron, try not to get too much into it. This is the fedora's fight.

Zane: Will you stop calling me that?

Jason: Never. Anyway, you need materials sooo... Aaron, you get this diamond sword—

Aaron: Oh, awesome!

Jason: And Zane, you get the black sword thats edge matches yours. It can cut through steel.

Aaron: ...That's racist ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)p

Jason: Honey, he's a neckbeard. He's probably trained in the "ways of the katana."

Aaron: Yeahh ngl it makes sense

Zane: Oh heck off-

Jason: It's a fedora fight. Zane, you're gonna want to be aware. This dude's killed a whole bunch of people. Be warned.

Zane: I-I can do it.

Jason: Then let the challenge... begin!

Before Zane has time to think, Jason snaps his fingers. In comes MCD Zane holding his sword. (that's what she said). It's similar to Mystreet Zane's but not identical. Mystreet Zane's sword is more thin and long (that's what she said).

MCD Zane: So, we meet again, Zane!

Mystreet Zane: Yes we do. I have summoned you here to fight me. It's two against one, Zane.

MCD Zane: T-to fight me? *he turns to Aaron* You... you are Irene's husband, are you not?

Aaron: Say wha?— I mean... yes, I am Irene's husband here to take revenge!

MCD Zane: Will you be fighting me as well, peasant? *he turns to look at Jason*

Jason: Nah man, I'm just here for the show. And before you smite me, I have to say that even Fedora over here projects better edge than you do.

MCD Zane: Oh, you will pay for that.

MCD Zane starts running towards Jason with his sword drawn.

Jason: Now I'm all for violence and stuff, but you can't hurt me. I'm disabled. *he motions to the wheelchair he's next to* I'm only standing here because I can lean against the wall. To hurt me would be inhuman, and inhuman is cowardly in our universe.

MCD Zane: Your universe is hard to comprehend. No matter. Let us fight to the death!

MCD Zane lunges towards Mystreet Zane, his sword fully drawn. Mystreet Zane dodges, but just barely, as MCD Zane comes barreling down to the floor in a summersault. While down, Aaron charges at MCD Zane with his sword drawn. He manages to slice his back but MCD Zane quickly turns and grabs Aaron by the ankles, pulling him down to the floor. He lands on his tailbone with a harsh yelp.