Dare for Daniel

Thomas35570

Pandora: So Daniel...

Daniel's eyes lose their fogginess.

Daniel: Stop it! *he looks to his right to the open door* O-oh! Um... *he jumps off Jason*

Everyone: Oooo~

Pandora: You've got it all wrong, people. Jason, I thought you didn't do that anymore.

Jason: I... was testing...

Pandora: No excuses. Daniel, tell us what happened in there.

Daniel sighs and looks down at his feet. He takes a deep breath, looks up, and begins.

"So we got inside and I was really afraid. I was afraid Jason would do something. I went on and on and wouldn't let him speak until he yelled at me to shut up and listen to him. So I did, and he explained how he wasn't a rapist. I kind of believed him but I was still uncomfortable. And I was correct to be, because suddenly Jason had some sort of crisis and realized he may have been raping people his entire life. He told me to try to break out of the attraction and I couldn't do it. He made me try it again, same thing. And on the third time, I almost had it, and you guys opened the door."
that was a wall of text if ive ever seen one

Pandora sighs, tapping her foot on the ground. She turns away, her expression imponderable. Finally, she turns to Jason.

Pandora: You shouldn't have done that.

Jason rubs the back of his neck.

Jason: I know.

Pandora: And Daniel, you should have done something about Jason. Punched him or something.

Daniel: I don't want to hurt anyone ;w;

Pandora: Sometimes we have to. We're done here.