Dare for Lucinda

Hey_Itz_TayTay64

Pandora: Nice another random dare let's go to the roof

They all teleport to the roof.

Pandora: Jason how you feel

Jason: I'm all healed up! Fuck you all for hurting me.

Pandora: Laurence stand down there. *she snaps her fingers and Laurence teleports down to the ground* Nice. Lucinda, your job is to fly up to space then back down to earth—

Lucinda: Wait, what!? How is that even possible?

Pandora: You'll figure it out. Anyway, drop down to earth whilst doing a backflip, then do a back handspring and throw confetti in the air. Finally, you'll give Laurence a smooch on the lips. All while making airplane noises.

Lucinda: Uhh...

Pandora: Cool cool GO

Before she can say wait, Lucinda launches up into the sky. Uh... okay then! Lucinda thinks. I mean... it's all going okay! Gotta do the airplane noises!

Lucinda: Nerrrrrrrrrrrr. Newwooooooo. Neeeeeeeeeeeer. Naaaaaaaaaaoooooeeerrrr.

Lucinda hits the very top of the mesosphere before falling all the way back down.

Lucinda: Okay, now I have to do the backflip. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Right before she hits the ground, Lucinda does a perfectly formed backflip. She hits the ground with no damage done.

Jason: HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SE—

Pandora: Shhh, let it happen.

Lucinda: Neeeeeeeeewooooooooooo.

Lucinda back handsprings right to Laurence. She throws confetti in the air before leaning in for a kiss on the lips. They separate after a good four seconds.

Laurence: Well that was... interesting.

Both are blushing bright red. Garroth has a pouty face on.

Laurence: Oh shush you. You'll survive.

Garroth: I know...

Jason: Glad we finally got some variety. Do more romantic dares, guys.

Pandora: Shut up. They have free will. Anyway, short chapter, as always,