Dare for Ein

Lpssafari

Pandora: Cool cool onto the next dare (these Jacksfilms references are gonna put me IN THE TRAAAASH)

Pandora: Oh, this one's a good one. Aphmau, calmly cover Aaron's eyes and take him into the kitchen.

Aphmau: Why?

Pandora: Because I said so now hop to it

Aphmau: *Takes Aaron to the kitchen and covers his eyes and ears*

Pandora: Cool cool let's get on with the dare. Blaze, Ein, STEP FORWARD.

Blaze: That douche? Are you serious?

Ein: *Calmly walks forward*

Blaze: *Groans but walks next to Ein anyway*

Pandora: Now kiss.

Blaze: WHAT!?

Ein: *Leans in*

Pandora: CHILL, CHILL I WAS JUST KIDDING OKAY?

Ein: Oh. *Steps away*

Blaze: Jesus Christ Ein why are you so calm about this?

Ein: *Shrugs* I haven't had much character development outside of being a sociopath.

Pandora: EIN, THE WALL

Ein: Whoops I mean... *he just shrugs and doesn't say anything*

Pandora: Better. Now, onto the dare. I dare you, Ein, to let Blaze do whatever he wants to do to you/wants you to do—

Blaze: Go jump off a building, would you?

Pandora: —WITHOUT killing him off, Blaze.

Blaze: Well this just got a whole lot harder.

Ein: Are we even going to take into account MY feelings about this dare?

Pandora: no shut up

Blaze: OHkay, let's see... *clicks tongue in thought* OH, I KNOW! *Pandora hands him a baseball bat* I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS HARDER THAN SYLVANNA WHOOPS AARON'S

Ein: Shiitake mushrooms.

Blaze: *starts crippling him with the baseball bat*

Pandora: Does this teach ANY valuable lessons?

Blaze: Yeah, it teaches you to NOT. F*CKING. MESS. WITH. MY. FRIENDS! *With every word he takes another swing*

Pandora: Okay, okay. *The baseball bat disappears* Do something else now.

Ein: *Can't talk*

Blaze: Ein, I've got the absolute torture for you. You need to go and read a kindergarten class the entire War & Peace novel without getting a single one bored. If you fail, you get stabbed three times in the back, for each time you stabbed someone else in the back. *He looks to Pandora* It won't kill him, so why not?

Pandora: Fine. *She snaps her fingers and repairs Ein's backbone* Go ahead and go, Ein.

Ein: What did I do to deserve thi— oh right. Okay, take me away.

Pandora: *Snaps fingers again and teleports Ein to a class in front of a bunch of kids*

Ein: Hey, kids! I'm Ein, but you can call me Ein! *He wags his tail like an idiot* Today, we're gonna all read a book! Now, this book is called "War and Peace!" Does anyone know what 'peace' is? *He waits* Yeah, me neither. Alright, let's get right into it! *He starts reading in a goofy voice* "'Well, Prince, so Genoa and Lucca are—'"

Kid: This is boring! Let's do something else!

Pandora: Not even ten words in and a kid's already bored. Brutal.

Ein: Look, kid, I don't have all day so just shut up and listen to me read, k?

Blaze: Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Pandora: Blaze, I didn't know you could be so merciless.

Ein: *Reappears in the room* Do your worst. I'm not afraid of you, weakling.

Blaze: I'm not gonna stab him. I'm gonna punch him.

Pandora: Okay, clearly this isn't the most educated thing. I thought you were gonna do something more than just hurt Ein.

Blaze: Pandora, I do my work with brute strength. What did you expect? Me to work it out with my brain?

Pandora: It wasn't my idea, it was Lpssafari 's.

Blaze: Oh... I can't really insult the audience, can I?

Pandora: No, you can't. They'll never forgive you.

Blaze: Damn. Well, if it really offends you that much, I'll just kick him in the groin.

Ein: Too cowardly to do anything, Bla— *wheezes as he is kicked right in the groin*

Blaze: I'll do it again if you want me to.

Pandora: Okay, okay, Blaze, that's enough.

Blaze: He tried to kill Aaron, my alpha! I have full rights to kill him.

Pandora: We're going by humane rules, though, not wolf rules. Go sit down.

Blaze sighs and sits down back in the circle.

Pandora: Well, that's finished with. Aphmau, Aaron, you can come back in!

Aphmau and Aaron, walking out of the kitchen: What happened?

Pandora: Blaze kicked... um... *cough* the guy you don't like in the groin. As well as crippled him with a baseball bat.

Aphmau: Who could I not like enough to want that to happen to— oh... *she stares at Ein*

Pandora: Yep. Anyway, we're done here. And as always, leave your answers in the comments below, and I'll pick my favorites in the next episode of Mystreet Truth or Dare!