Dare for Aphmau & Aaron

WritingG33K_

Jason: Hello beautiful ladies, handsome gentlemen, and welcome back to another chapter of Mystreet Truth. Or. Dareeee *he imitates an air horn.* Joining us today will be the match made in heaven... *he drums on his legs* Fedora and the weeb! Of course, who could forget about the one actual realistic couple oh wait nevermind they're both furries... Aphmau and the hot guy!

Aaron: Now you hold on—

Jason: AND the other people are here as well of course, but most of all, I would like to welcome... *he loudly drums his legs* PANDORA! Pandora why don't you say a few words?

Pandora: Well thank you Jason. I'd just like to say I'm glad to be here in my own universe and it's really nice to see you all.

Jason: *raises his eyebrow* Aaanything else?

Pandora: I'd just like to say that Aphmau and Aaron need to come onto the podium! Come on  up, guys.

Jason: 'Atta girl. As for everyone else, LEAVE AT ONCE.

Katelyn: Geez, harsh.

Jason: Oh, you. I hate everyone here.

Katelyn: Uhh... okay... that was random. I'm in the kitchen.

Everyone departs to the kitchen.

Jason: Alright Pandora, will you help me with this?

Pandora: With pleasure. In a moment, you two *she points to Aphmau and Aaron* will be presented with your highschool selves. You have to have a dance-off.

Aaron: But why?

Pandora: Because WritingG33K_ says to. We will be dancing to... um...

Jason: A MASHUP

Pandora: Okay, we're doing a mashup of songs.

Aaron: I'm gonna beat the crap out of myself.

Aphmau: I dunno...

Jason: You'll do your best~ Pandora, will you go explain to their highschool selves what's going on?

Pandora: Of course. Brb. *she disappears*

Jason waits a second before speaking.

Jason: So, I noticed a pair of ears and a tail on Aphmau while she was doing one of the dares. What's up with that?

Aphmau: Huh? Oh, I'm a werewolf.

Jason: I've gotta be honest with you, I've always been more into werewolves. Aaron, sometimes your ears and tail disappear. I'm wondering, is that a thing that werewolves can do? I've never seen Pandora do it.

Aaron: Some can naturally. Others can't but can learn how to.

Jason: Huh. Interesting. Hey Aphmau, can I see your ears and tail?

Aphmau: As long as you don't do anything creepy. *her ears and tail appear*

Pandora suddenly reappears with an Aaron and an Aphmau by her side.

Pandora: Meet your older selves, guys.

Aaron stares at himself and Aphmau, then at his ears and tail as well as Aphmau's. His eyes grow wide.

PDH Aaron: I'M SO SORRY, APHMAU! I MUST HAVE DONE THIS TO YOU! N-now you know what I truly am...

Aphmau: Psh, drama queen. Nah, I asked for this.

PDH Aaron: Wh-why would I ever go through with that!?

PDH Aphmau: Whoaa, Aaron, I thought you were human! Wait... I have ears and a tail too! Oooh fluff