Dare for Jason

LilDevilAngel0
Wow, it's the last chapter of this book 1.0. This is a pretty damn long chapter, probably the longest in this book (3194 words :O). It has a lot of character study for Jason. You guys know I'm not a big fan of clotting this book with OC lore, but I kind of went insane here. I hope you like it anyway, hopefully you'll actually find learning more about Jason's personality entertaining— plus it leads into 2.0's implemented changes. Happy 1.0, guys.

Jason: I don't have the collar anymore, thank the lord

Pandora: I thought you're a masochist now...

Jason: Well, as a libidomonium, I technically have every kink. I can switch them on and off for myself, but I'll be honest, my brain kind of malfunctions when I'm a masochist. It completely screws up my parietal lobe.

Pandora: Well that's a hell of a lot of character lore. This isn't exposition, is it?

Jason: Nah, not exposition. Anyway, are you kidding? I have so much backstory I haven't shared with people because this book isn't about me. You think I'm invasive? Try a Jason who constantly brings up his heritage as a demon-thing.

Pandora: Yeah, no thank you. Can we do the dare now?

Jason: Okay Pandora, but not before I talk to this bluenette hunk. How did I miss you before?

Dante's chilling in the back, his sparkling blue hair looking extra fluffy today.

Dante: Me? Uhhh...

Jason: Yes, you. I don't know how I missed you, that hair... and your body, pretty damn toned. Maybe my senses were just overwhelmed... then again, you yourself are a sensory overload.

Dante: Th-thank you?

Jason traces his finger on Dante's sleeveless arm, specifically his deltoid. Dante shivers from the feeling.

Dante: Uh, I have a boyfriend...

Jason grins.

Jason: Do you think that's ever stopped me? Come on, I can tell you're a sucker for the green eyes-brown hair combo, why not give in?

Dante: W-well I'm a top sometimes.

Jason: You won't be when I'm done with you :)

Pandora: Okay Jason, that's enough for one chapter. We should really get on to the dare.

Jason: Oh, but Pandora, what could be better than this? Lately, my character's just felt so toned down... maybe it's time for a big final act to show how little I've changed..

Jason continues to slide his hand around Dante's arm. His left hand slides under Dante's sleeveless sweatshirt and onto the small of his back. The light scratch of Jason's nails makes Dante shiver more— which, in turn, makes Jason's smirk grow. It's all very uncomfortable to watch, and even more uncomfortable seeing that Dante wasn't exactly trying to stop.

Pandora: Hold on, Vylad? Where are you and why aren't you doing something to get back at Jason?

Everybody looks at Vylad, just to see him asleep, sprawled out on three chairs. Zane lightly punches Vylad to wake up.

Vylad: H-huh? Sorry... hangover. Uhh...

Vylad, eyes squinted, looks around the room. As his eyes adjust, he sees Jason, now straddling one of Dante's legs. He continues to watch Dante to see what he'll do, but Dante just sits there. Eventually, the bluenette even starts to wrap his arms around Jason. That's when Vylad gets up.

Vylad: Dante, what the hell?

Dante: H-huh? Vylad! Oh thank god!

Vylad walks up to Jason and pushes him off. Jason snickers as he runs up to stand next to Pandora, who promptly takes him into the kitchen and leaves the characters alone.