Dare for Lucinda

BorkWolf

Pandora: W—

Jason: WHAT's up everyone! Welcome back to another episode of MYSTREET TRUTH OR DAAAAAAAARE!

Pandora: T—

Jason: TODAY, we have a dare for our favorite sassy redhead, LUCINDAAAA!

Pandora: JAS—

Jason: LUCinda, please step onto the pedestal.

Lucinda: I... I think Pandora is trying to say something...

Pandora: YE—

Jason: OH REALLY? Then everyone, shush down and let Pandora talk!

Pandora: Thank—

Jason: SHHH, shhh everyone! Pandora's trying to say something!

Pandora: Yea—

Jason: GUYS. You really have to be quiet to hear what Pandora's saying.

Pandora: Jaso—

Jason: DEAR GOD. Pandora, will you just say something already?

Pandora: THAT'S—

Jason: Okay, since you don't have anything to say, we're moving on. Lucinda, BorkWolf dares you to... uh... let me whisper it. *whispers it into Lucinda's ear*

Lucinda: B-but that's horrible! What happens he does it!?

Jason: I can... uh... revive people from death. You see these devil horns and tail? Yeah, I come from... hell... I can make people alive again...

Lucinda: Oh, alright. As long as it's safe.

Jason: Trust me. It's gonna be fine. *he motions to Kawaii~Chan* High Nigh, step forward. We need you to... *snickers* make cupcakes in the kitchen.

Zane: Don't you dare do anything to her!

Jason: I'm not into weebs. Move along now, Neckbeard. I'm going to the kitchen. *he walks into the kitchen with Nana and Lucinda*

Zane: I swear if Jason does anything to her I'll... *he huffs*

Travis: Yeah, honestly, I think he might be worse than you, Zane.

Laurence: I agree with Travis. I mean, he's so insensitive. At least Zane even has a soft side.

Dante: You gotta admit, though, he has really clever insults. 'Dora the Fedora' is genius.

Pandora: Ehhh not really—

Kim: I'm still mad at him.

Aaron: Yeah, he tried to flirt with me and even when I told him I'm engaged AND straight, he just replied with "so?" and continued flirting with me.

Pandora: You think you've had it bad? I've dealt with that since college. Some words of advice: don't let him get to you. Whether it's insults or attraction, it's always his manipulative nature driving you to feel bad about yourself and good about him. I've just gotten used to the feeling. He does it on me constantly just because he wants to annoy me.

*Just as Aphmau is about to reply, Jason barges out from the kitchen holding a cupcake on his plate. It's a cute little vanilla cupcake with pink frosting, candy black cat ears, and a black cat tail. The tail has a bow on the tip of it*

Jason: Kawaii~Chan made you a cupcake! You have the choice of eating it or not! You decide~ *he subtly winks*

Zane: Aww, thanks! *picks up the cupcake and is about to take a bite when* Wait... what's the catch?