Dare for Aarmau, Garrance, & Zane~Chan

KawaiiButPsychoCat

Pandora: Welcome back to another truth or dare!

Jason: Hi...

Pandora: Today, we're going to need Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Zane, and finally Kawaii~Chan. It's one dare.

All six people: Wow.

Pandora: A'ight everyone else who isn't you people clear out of the room and into the no longer transparent kitchen.

Everyone does what Pandora says and walks single file into the kitchen.

Pandora: Jason, can you go too?

Jason: Hell na— I mean... yeah, sure.

Jason glumly walks into the kitchen after anyone else. The only people left are Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Zane, KC, and Pandora.

Pandora: Alright. In a moment, we will line up in order of couples in the kitchen. Aphmau, Aaron, you will go first. When you step out of the kitchen, the versions of you from college will be standing in this room. I'll explain what happened to them before you're revealed so they aren't too freaked out to pay attention. Your job is to kiss in front of them. You can do this in any style— gentle, rough, romantic, cheesy, anything. Scar your college selves as much as possible. Don't worry, it won't affect your future at all. You're free to do whatever you want in front of them.

Jason: Whyyy must I behave? I want to make snarky remarks on the reactions of Zane and the pink girl!

Katelyn: Good riddance. You just kept interrupting.

Jason: Wow, what a generic character you are— I mean... oh my god I hate this

Author from the future: wOw yOu're one to talk JAson

Pandora: Alright, first Aph and Aaron. Get into the front of the line in the kitchen. Garroth, Laurence, you go behind them and finally Zane, KC, you're last. Go.

Everyone but Pandora files into the kitchen.

ahhh everyone im currently counting down to YIAY live! lemme know if you were there

Pandora: Alright, here we go.

Pandora snaps her fingers and a young looking Aphmau and Aaron appear.

College Aphmau: H-huh!? Where am I?

College Aaron: A-Aphmau?

College Aphmau: Oh my god... Aaron! *Aphmau runs and locks Aaron in a tight embrace* I've missed you so much!

College Aaron: M-me too...

Pandora: Hey, you guys done hugging yet?

College Aphmau: Huh? Who are you?

Pandora: Satan. Now, in a moment, you're gonna meet some people you'll never expect. That's all I'm gonna say.

College Aaron: Uhh... okay?

Pandora: Aphmau, Aaron, that's your queue!

A slightly older version of Aphmau and Aaron walk out of a door in the back of the room.

Grown up Aphmau: Hi...

College Aphmau: What!?

Grown up Aphmau: I was weirdly little, huh Aaron?

Grown up Aaron: You're still weirdly little, Aph.

Grown up Aphmau: Oh, shush. Hi! We're the grown up versions of you!