Dare for Garroth

Bjetissomeone

Jason: Hey, he-hey Pandora, guess what * he repeatedly taps on her shoulder*

Pandora: *sighs* what?

Jason: I just came up with a better title. Want to hear it?

Pandora: Sure, let me hear it.

Jason: YIAYstreet truth or dare. Heheheheeheheheheheheehheh

Pandora: Really special. I also see you made an official outro.

Jason: I indeed did! Doesn't it seem so creative and original?

Pandora: Of course, only the best from the one and only Yiayson.

Jason: Mmmmmmfuck off

Jason: So, before we get into the dares, I would like to announce something— I'm officially a demon now! (I always was but whatever)

Pandora: I gave up on making him not edgy. Sorry Hey_Itz_TayTay64 , no magical giraffes today.

Jason: :(

Pandora: Okay, so moving onto the dare. Jason, will you do the honors?

Jason: Of course. *reads dare* Oooohoohoohoohoo... Garroth, come to the podium.

Garroth: O-oh no...

Jason: Pandora, I think I have a fetish for stuttering.

Pandora: O-okay t-then.

Jason: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*clears throat* Okay Garroth, you'll like this one. A lot. Bjetissomeone dares you to... *he pauses and chuckles*

Garroth: Spit it out already!

Jason: Okay, okay. Bjetissomeone dares you to... kiss Laurence straight on the lips.

Garroth is blushing crimson red.

Laurence: Uhh... *blushing bright red* you know we're just friends, right? G-Garroth, you're... you're straight, right?

Garroth walks up to Laurence. "Does any of that matter now?" He grabs Laurence and drops him down, kissing him dancer-style.

Laurence's eyes were shocked at first, but then slowly, he kissed back, shutting his eyes in the moment. They sat there for a minute, bathing in the bliss before finally unlatching. They stared into each other's eyes: Garroth's striking electric blue and Laurence's soft, calming baby blue. Garroth then realized what he had just done.

Garroth: UM... W-WELL OKAY THEN...

Laurence: Wh-what just happened?

Garroth: I don't know...

But I liked it...

Laurence: *blushing furiously* G-Garroth, that was too passionate to be straight. What are you? Gay?

Garroth: I thought I was straight, but... that felt so right...

Jason: The tea is overflowing bitches

Aphmau: Shhh, Jason! You're ruining the moment!

Lucinda: No, he's right. The tea is overflowing.

Kim: Not you too, Lucinda! Why would you partner up with him?

Daniel: The tea is overflowing... f-female dogs!

Kim: Good lord, even Daniel. Does anyone even care that Jason threatened to kill me?

Jason: Look, I don't give a shit if all of you die. Do it if you want

Pandora: STOP WITH THE CRINGY-ASS EDGE YOU'RE NOT RICK SANCHEZ

Nana: *whispers to Zane* Why can't your edge be that smooth?

Zane: Wh-what!? He literally calls you High Nigh, why would you ever want me to be like him?

Nana: Just look at that hair...

Katelyn: Travis, that's how a real man is. He's honest and straight to the point.

Travis: And tells you to kill yourself. You serious right now?

Pandora: FAAAA JASON STOP IT ITS ANNOYING AND GROSS AND WEIRD AND NOT CANON

Jason: What?

Pandora: You. Are. MANIPULATING PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU FFFF

Jason: In what way?

Pandora: You're literally making all the girls fall for you.

Jason: Really? I'm not sure if that's my fault. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pandora: Just... just stop. *turns to Garroth and Laurence* Are you still stuttering over there?

Laurence: *panicks and realizes where he is* Wh-what!? We w— I g— What t— I don't know...

Jason: Careful there, pretty boy. Don't want to accidentally cheat on your new boyfriend.

Garroth: W-WE'RE NOT BOYFRIENDS! THAT WAS... just the dare!... *he looks down in sadness at realization that it was indeed just the dare*

Jason: Sure thing, lover boy.

Zane: Hah! Who's the one being called names now, lover boy? *Zane laughs at Garroth*

Jason: Don't think you're missing out, Dora the Fedora. What do you do all day? Sit at your computer and eat Takis? Look at that flab.

Vylad: I don't really appreciate you speaking to my brother that way...

Jason: Funny for you to say, V— oh, I guess I don't really have a good nickname for you. In fact, we look pretty alike. Um...

Pandora: Alright, we've had too much Jason and not enough chapter. Garroth, Laurence, kiss again. Before Jason molests one of you.

Laurence: *blushing* I don't know... this is all so confusing...

Garroth: You think you're the confused one? I've just had a sexuality crisis. All I know is that... *he kisses Laurence hard on the lips* this feels good.

Laurence is blushing cherry red.

Garroth: And that feels great as well. *he thumbs to Aphmau*

Aaron: Why you little...

Pandora: *lunges in front of Aaron before he can run* Oh no you don't. *pushes him back*

Jason: Oh no, here comes a dog fight.

Pandora: STFU

Jason: Well folks, that's all for this spicy chapter. I love stealing attention. And as always,