Truth for Zane

@KawaiiButPsychoCat (August 10, 2018)

Pandora: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Mystreet Truth or Dare! I took a breather, I'm ready to go. Jason will be participating in this chapter, as well as the rest of them. We realized we probably took up too much time throwing out our personal problems with each other, so we'll try to just... get along... and focus on the dares and truths!

Laurence: Alright, thank god. Your fighting was seriously scaring us all.

Jason: Do you like that Laurence?-- I mean... yep...

Pandora: Okay, moving on. Zane, step onto the newly installed podium. You're up.

Zane: Oh no, not another dare...

Pandora: You're in luck! This is a truth.

Zane: Oh! Okay, let me hear it! I have nothing to hide!

Nana: Well...

Zane: That's a truth for you, not me.

Pandora: Okay, well you may want to tone down your enthusiasm a bit. The truth is, "if Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were falling into a pit of lava about to die and you only had time to save one, who would you save?

Zane: Oh my god... c-can I have time to think about it?

Jason: Of course. Take as much time as you need. In the mean time...

*Jason walks up to Kawaii~Chan* Hello, beautiful lady.

Kawaii~Chan: Uhm... hi!

Jason: Ew, ew, ew. If Kim's Airy Jerry, you're High Nigh. Lower your voice.

Nana: You serious?

Jason: Not low enough. Next.

Pandora: Jason, you need to stop that.

Jason: Pandora, do you think if we had a kid it would be a demon wolf?

Pandora: That's edgy.

Zane: I know who to pick!

Travis: Great! So who is it? Kawaii~Chan or Aphmau?

Zane: Neither!

Nana and Aphmau: Huh!?

Zane: You see, while I was thinking, I was doing complex mathematical equations in my head. I did intense algebra, trigonometry, fall speed science, and many more things-- however, I kept getting side-tracked. My brain kept figuring out other things. Stupid, useless things like the cure for cancer and proof that God exists. Eventually, I just got sick of thinking so hard about this and decided to just say, "f*ck it. They're both annoying, kill 'em both."

Everyone: ...

Zane: Sooo... is that it?

Aphmau and Nana: ...OH YOU LITTLE NUGGET YOU WILL REGRET THIS! *Aphmau grabs her chanclá and runs after Zane*

Zane: I WAS JUST USING SCIENCE! *runs as fast as possible*

Pandora: Aww, look at those little Zane legs.

Jason: Zane go waddle!

*they both laugh*

Pandora: Alright everyone, this has been quite the experience-- *gets knocked over by Zane running away, then trampled by both girls running after him*

Jason: I-is she dead?

*pause*

Jason: Yep, she's dead. Sucks for her, I guess I'll have to do the outro. Here we go.