REJECTION

Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough; it means other person failed to notice what you have to offer.

Y/N:

I sat near the window watching the birds. I smiled looking how happy they are with the freedom they have. Real happiness comes from doing things we love with the people we care. I smiled sadly knowing I had lost everything I had at the age of ten. All the happiness I had was faded away in to thin air leaving me with my dark thoughts and abusive future. I still remember that day like it happened yesterday.

"I did it. I did it." I squealed in my high pitched voice running around the field. My dad's laugh echoed through out the field watching my silly dance. My dad was teaching me how to fight and protect  myself from the attack. He was teaching me how to escape from a firm grip when someone attacked you. To be specifically he was teaching me how to escape when someone is holding you from the back side. I know he was going soft on me but I can't help but feel excited for my first accomplishment.

"Daddy, one day I will fight like you" my dad nodded his head still smiling.

"Of course, you will. After three years you will shift for the first time and we can practice more than this" I turned to him with more excitement. "Really?" he smiled seeing my excitement.

"Yup" my eyes lit as he said that.

My dad is the warrior of our pack and good friend of Alpha. He is a great warrior. I want to be a warrior like him when I grow up. Everyone in our pack were inspired by him and wanted to be a great fighter like him. He stared at nothing which means he was speaking on the pack link.

"Hey Alpha needs me now. Why don't you go inside and help mom to cook dinner?" he told me pointing to mom in the kitchen. She was chopping vegetables for salad watching us both with pride. I nodded and gave him kiss on his cheek.

"Love you daddy" I told him.

"Love you too princess" he kissed my temple and left.

That was the last day I have seen him. Rogues had attacked our pack that day. It was a surprise attack and we weren't prepared. My dad died in the fight saving Alpha's son Namjoon. After that our happy family changed in to ruined one. Mom got in to depression and started drinking. I thought she will never become normal but she did. She become better when she met Frank.

He joined our pack when I was eleven one year after my dad died. Mom used to spend time with him all the time. After some time, they got married. It made huge commotion cause Frank already had mate and a kid. He left them for my mom. It was not accepted in the werewolf world which made our pack to hate my family. Frank love my mom but he doesn't like the fact she has a daughter. So, he always treats me like a slave.

To add my misery my mom stopped caring about me. She doesn't stop him or the pack members when they humiliate me or bully me. I got used to their behavior by now.

"Kang y/n! Get down here now" I jumped up from my bed in surprise hitting my head on the bed headstand. I groaned at the pain and rubbed it with my hand slowly trying to ease the pain before making my way down stairs. "Have you prepared my breakfast?" the devil asked me with narrowed eyes. I gave him that nickname because he behaves like one and also I don't like calling him father. He won't allow me to call him by his name so I came up with that.

"It will be ready in ten minutes" I told him before skipping into kitchen. If I stay there I have to listen to his stupid words which I absolutely hate to. I started preparing pancakes. I got the required items out flour and milk. Only two eggs... I have to go to grocery shopping today. Almost all items are finished. Today is Friday. I don't have much work either. I guess I will go to shopping tomorrow.