SHOPPING

After all this time I still miss you everyday

Y/N:

"Hey y/n, Taehyung is busy with paper work so Jimin will help me with you" I rolled my eyes at Yoongi oppa. Jimin never takes my training sessions seriously. He always tries to make me do more sessions to torture me. I think its his way of revenge for all the things I have done before joining their pack. "Nervous, are we?" Yoongi oppa chuckled as I narrowed my eyes at Jimin. "Ok, let's start training. Today you have to run twenty laps and give me hundred sit ups, crunches, pushups of each" I nodded to him and started running along with Jimin and Yoongi oppa.

It's been a week I have joined their pack. Even though I am thoroughly trained Taehyung think I should work more so that I can get used to their way of training. So, Taehyung and Yoongi oppa has been training me personally. Chorong is training with Yoongi oppa when he has time. sometimes Jimin join our sessions when he is free. He always mocks me or tries to make me work more. Though I am already used to working more, he annoys me sometimes.

"Let's race to the lake" I smirked and zoomed in to the woods leaving Jimin and Yoongi oppa back. They soon catch up with me. After running I did sit ups and pushups and all basic exercises. We started training.

"Ok now we will fight in human form. Try to stop our attacks" they both started attacking me soon. I positioned myself for attack. Jimin attacked me from right I dodged him and moved to left. Yoongi oppa took this chance and tried to punch me in the face but I grabbed his arm before that and twisted it behind his back. He fell on his knees and Jimin came and kicked me in face. I wasn't expecting him to attack me.

I stumbled back and steadied myself. Jimin pulled a punch but I dodged it and kicked him where sun doesn't shine. He groaned and fell to the ground. He recovered fast and hit me in the stomach. I got up and kicked him and throwing him on the ground. After a while we all were out of breath so we stopped. "That was good y/n. You are better than Jimin" Yoongi oppa gave me a pat before leaving. I smirked at Jimin who was scowling at oppa "Nervous are we?" I mocked him reminding his words and left when he huffed still laying on the ground.

We were exhausted after our training. I went to kitchen to eat something as soon as we came home. Taehyung asked me to stay with them since I got close to Chayeon and Jimin. "Ewe...my virgin eyes" I said closing my eyes with my palms. Taehyung and Areum were making out on the kitchen counter. Areum was sitting between his legs and he was kissing her. Both of them were topless which was very awkward. "You can look now" Taehyung told me. I peeked through my hands before looking at them.

They both were dressed now but Areum face was red with embarrassment. Taehyung chuckled at her in amusement earning a slap from her. He kissed her hair before pulling her into his arms. "You should warn me next time. I don't want to see that again" I said disgusted at the image not wanting to remember it again. She flushed even more and hid her face in Taehyung chest. I laughed with Taehyung after watching Areum face.

Soon Jimin and Yoongi oppa joined us in the kitchen and realized what happened. They started laughing too. "Seriously guys you should get a hold on yourselves" Jimin told them wiping tears out of his eyes. Areum was more red now if that's even possible. She stuck her tongue out to him. "You will understand when you find your mate" she said sticking her tongue out mocking us. It reminded me of Namjoon instantly. No matter how strong I am I can't stop my feelings towards Namjoon. I always felt so weak when I think of him. I hated feeling like this but I can't help it.

Everyone was silenced in the room realizing what Areum said. I know they feel bad for me. But I don't want to show anyone my true feelings. "We need to go for shopping for your wedding dress today. Go and get ready" I winked at Areum before leaving the room. Taehyung and Areum are getting married next week. He proposed to her day after we joined the pack. He took her out for dinner and proposed when they came back.