UNEXPECTED

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

CAYDEN:

"Cayden" I looked at him. "Thanks for saving me" he was about to hug me but he stopped when he saw my glare. "You better don't fail my plan, lead the pack properly" he bowed showing submission. I observed him and grinned. She learned a lot. It would be fun to play with her. I can't wait to see her expression when I kill all her friends one by one. The only obstacle I have between me and victory is her.

Soon she will die with others and I will become the king. "When are we attacking them?" I laughed. "When they least expect. Did you give her the message" he nodded his head. "Can she break the code?" I smirked at him. "Oh, she will. Now go and prepare" he left quickly. I can't wait to see her in fight.

Y/N:

"What?" Namjoon yelled in shock. "Chorong checked the recording and found something. So, I went to check on Blake but his cell was empty" he explained. "What did she find?" Jimin asked him. "Y/n was right. They came from the south side. They avoided the cameras but at some point. One of the members shadow was captured and it looked like they were carrying someone. At first, I thought one of them got injured but then I thought about Blake. So, I went to check on him"

"How did they escape? Wasn't the dudgeon guarded?" Yoongi oppa looked at Jin oppa. "Three guards who were there yesterday are in his cell tied up. They are unconscious" they must have hit them before locking them up. "Have you checked on his brother?" I asked him. "No, I haven't" I sighed. "We have to warn Jungkook and check on Blake brother too" I have a feeling he won't let his brother alive if he escapes.

"I will go and inform him about it" Jimin volunteered. "Jin oppa, can you check on the guards and inform Hoseok about it" he nodded his head. "I will go with him and take care of it" Yoongi oppa told us and they all left to do the works. "We don't have much time guys" Namjoon was pacing back and forth in tension. "We have to inform all the packs about the situation"

"Taehyung is right. We don't know when they will attack us. We should start preparing for the war" Taehyung got up from the couch. "I will speak with Royals and ask for the backup. I think you can handle the situation here since you know about our pack" I nodded my head. Taehyung already told me the details about the pack so I can manage for now.

"Inform everyone to gather for a meeting. We will announce to the pack about the situation. I will ask Yoongi oppa to do the same with his pack" I told Namjoon. "I will do that then" he left and I took the time to read the list he prepared for a while then decided to check on the guards.

May be they saw something which could help us. I have to speak with them if they are conscious. I made my way to the clinic. Probably by now they would have been admitted. It took me sometime to read the list and details Namjoon gave me. "Hey Hoseok" I greeted him when I saw him at the entrance. "Hey y/n" I frowned when I saw his appearance.

"Are you ok?" he sighed. "I am fine. Just tired" he signalled me to follow him. "I had to autopsy the guard body yesterday and informed his family about it" I can see the distress on his face. "Did you sleep at all last night?" he shook his head. "I couldn't leave his family alone. I felt sad for them. I was about to leave in the morning but Yoongi informed me about the issue" I know Hoseok always had the soft heart. He really cares about everyone. "Are they fine?"

"They were just knocked out. Nothing to worry" he took his white coat off. "They were injected with silver enough to knock them out. They will wake up in few hours probably" wait that means they purposely left them alive. As far as I know they won't leave people alive without a reason. "Why would they leave them alive?" he shrugged. "I am confused too. This is the first time someone survived their attack. Maybe it is a warning to us"