HER

I loved you enough to let you go where I couldn't leave without you.

TAEHYUNG

"Taehyung watch out" I ducked when Namjoon yelled. I turned punched the wolf who attacked me. "I am going out. Take care of it here" I nodded to him and watched as he left making sure no one follows him. I didn't like the plan y/n came up with but I didn't have any other choice. When we found Namjoon has the power of making any attack double she realized that is how he will help her. She knows she is not capable enough to kill Cayden on her own. So she came up with the plan to weaken him until he is tired.

Then she will use her power to strike which Namjoon will double it. She is sure the impact will be enough to crumble him. I am sure it will be enough too. I have no doubt in her thinking or her abilities but I am scared about her safety. She is very irresponsible when it comes to taking care of herself. She always put others before her which makes me worried. I am counting on Namjoon to save her this time.

I moved away when I saw one of the rogue wolves attack me. I shot him with arrow y/n gave me before the fight. He was laying on the ground in pain. I walked near him and saw he shifted to his human form. I trampled on his leg making him yelp in pain. The sound of bone snapping and his screams echoed in the air. I took the dagger out of my pocket slitting his throat ending his pain. I was fighting other wolves when I saw a thunder and lightning in sky.

The lighting was so big that it got everyone attention. I know it is Y/n and Cayden instantly. This has been happening since they started the fight. But this one was worse. I couldn't stay here when I know something might happen to her. I ran towards where Namjoon and y/n were killing everyone who came in my way. I stopped when I saw the scene. Namjoon was using his power to increase the impact and he successfully hit Cayden. I looked at Cayden and saw his body started to burn in to flames.

Blue waves were circling him like a layer and his body started turning red as the flames started igniting. I was glad he is dead finally. I can sleep now that all those who killed Areum are dead. Though she won't come back at least they are punished for what they did. I watched till Cayden burned in to ashes as my rage was cleared.

I looked around to check on Y/n. My eyes widened when I saw her head and nose were bleeding very badly. I took my t-shirt off and placed it over her head and pulled it covering her naked body. "Namjoon~ah" my shout was enough making Namjoon turn towards me. He ran towards us when he saw Y/n.

"What happened?" he was worried. I can sense that in his tone. "Shit. She took his attack" he checked her pulse and started wiping the blood but it was replaced by fresh blood. "She doesn't have pulse" I checked it too but he was right. I leaned over and tried to check her heartbeat but it wasn't there either. "No heartbeat either" I sniffled a little unable to stop my emotions.

"Let's take her to Hoseok. He might be able to help her" he scooped her in to his arms and I let him take her cause I know his wolf will need the comfort of her right now. We both hurried to the pack house. Everything was cleared on the way. Either rogues must have fled away after watching Cayden death or our members killed them all. I didn't care which one it is now. My main concern was Y/n.

"Hoseok" Namjoon yelled when he barged in to the pack house attracting the attention of everyone in the room. "What happened?" Chayeon and Chorong ran towards him when they saw y/n. Hoseok tried to check her but Namjoon growled halting his action. "Namjoon~ah, I won't hurt her. You have to let me see her so that I can help" he must be speaking with his wolf.

After a while he reluctantly let her go. Hoseok instantly took her in his arms and place her on the sofa clearing the things. He started checking her and he looked worried. "What happened?" Before I can ask Yoongi hyung beat me to it. Hoseok stared back and forth between all of us. "She is dead. Her pulse and heartbeat isn't working"