BONUS CHAPTER 5

TAEHYUNG:

Pleasure of love last a moment but pain of love lasts for a lifetime.

My eyes widened when I realized she saw me staring at her. "Ahh..." she screamed startling me so I clasped my hand over her mouth. Why do I always get in trouble with this girl? "Let go of me" she fiddled her arms trying to loosen my grip on her. "Hey, I said I like you doesn't mean you can come like that and do whatever you want with me" I rolled my eyes when she started rambling. I can't believe for a second I thought she was beautiful.

"I am sure what matters most right now is for you to change" I said glancing down to her towel which was about to slip. "Get out" I chuckled leaving the room. "Come downstairs when you are done" I told her through locked door and walked downstairs smiling to myself. Teasing her is not so bad like I thought it would be. "What got you all smiling?" I jumped back when I realized Y/n was so close to me.

"Nothing" I said looking around the room. "Where is Namjoon?" she placed the food on the table. "He went for shower. Where is your friend?" I glanced upstairs. "She will be here in few minutes" I sat on the chair. "How was the life last two years?" she sat in front of me with her hands supporting her chin. "You already know everything Y/n" she pouted cutely. "You didn't tell me about Jade though" I smiled watching her. "I met her last week" I didn't tell her whole story but I didn't lie either. She knew me too much to lie.

"I missed you" she was rambling about how things changed here. I was just watching her not minding about her words. I can't believe it's been two years since I saw her last time. Though some things changed like her rambling and whining she is still the same Y/n I knew. "Good morning" I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Jade. "I made breakfast for you guys" Y/n dragged Jade and forced her to sit beside me. We finished the breakfast in silence and decided to visit Yoongi hyung.

"Namjoon said he will come is few minutes with documents we need" Y/n announced when she came downstairs. "Let's go in my car then" we all piled in my car and went to his pack. I stopped my car and got out.

"Min Jake stop running" I heard small giggles echo through the garden following Chorong complaints. "Taehyung" her eyes widened when she saw me. "Hi" she jumped hugging me which kind of startled me. We were close but not this close actually. "God we all missed you" I returned her hug and parted after few seconds. "I missed you guys too" I looked down when I heard a tug on my leg. "Who is this cutie?" he was looking at me with his doe eyes.

"What is your name?" he looked at his mom for confirmation. "Jake" he answered when she told him to. "He looks exactly like Yoongi hyung" I ruffled his hair holding him. "Of course. He would I mean he is my son after all" Yoongi hyung answered coming out of the house. "Hyung" I gave him hug still holding Jake. "It is good to see you again" even though he was stiff I can see he was happy to see me.

"Hyung I don't think we should go to this pack" I frowned when I read the documents Namjoon brought. It's been almost an hour I came to Yoongi hyung pack. Namjoon, Yoongi hyung, Y/n, Jin hyung and Jungkook were all with me in his office discussing about this pack. "I told him not to but he is not listening to me" Jin hyung said making Yoongi hyung glare at him. "I know it is risky but it will help our pack"

"We don't need any help oppa. We have all the help we need" Y/n tried to reason with him. "But we don't have enough packs with us. What if something happens again like last time?" we all stayed silent when he said that. "She is pregnant. With both of your powers I don't know how the kid will turn out to be and we have to save him or her from all the threats" he said glancing at Namjoon and Y/n. He is right. Her father did everything to protect her so it is common for him to feel that way.

"I can ask someone for help. Their pack is pretty strong now" he looked at me curiously. "The pack I am staying in has the best men. I am helping in training them. I am sure their alpha would love to have alliance with us" Amanda and Daniel would like the idea too. "I can call them now if you want" we all discussed about it and decided to invite them to the pack. "I am glad it worked out"

"Are you done with the meeting?" I nodded my head to Chorong. "Where is Jake?" I asked her since I can't see him. "She is with your friend outside. She seems really nice" I went out to check on them also I wanted to spend some time with Jake. I walked a bit far but I couldn't find them. I felt uneasy and fastened my pace. I sighed in relief when I saw she was playing with him near border. She was few feet away from him and he was trying to walk to her.

But suddenly I observed a moment in the woods near Jake. "Jade watch out" I yelled running towards them. I blocked the wolf attack before he could hit Jake and killed him. Other rogue wolves ran away when they saw me. "What the hell were you doing this far?" I screamed in anger. I will not let her stay here anymore. She is a stupid and troublesome kid. I shouldn't have let her come in first place.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Oops... Someone's angry. Isn't Taehyung being too harsh on her? 

As I promised, here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it. Don't be a silent reader. Comment and vote. 

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥