FEELINGS

You can't live your life based on other people point of view.

Y/N:

"What is it?" he signalled me to get in to the room. I walked in opening the door for him to get inside. When he entered, I closed the door. He looked around the room looking to sit somewhere. I dragged the chair and placed it in front of him. He sat down thanking me. I have to go back to my room. I haven't talked to Taehyung yet about what he said. Now after everything I don't think I can bring that up at all.

"Well, you see how we found someone is leaking our information and that one should be a part of higher officials." I nodded my head remembering the conversation we had few days back in the meeting room. "This time we made sure to note down the names of the people who know about our security details" I know that. Namjoon told me and Taehyung about it when we told him about the situation.

"But this time nothing has leaked right? So how will we find the person?" I asked him confused. "We will plan a fake attack and inform the officials about it. Then we have to wait and see how it will turn out" so he means he want to start a gossip of attack on rogues. Whoever the person is will try to contact the rogues and we will find him or her when that happens. I am not sure if this will work beside people will get agitated if they know about rogues.

"It will become a big mess if pack members find about it" he nodded his head agreeing with me. "I know but we have to take the chance to find the person before we get any damage" he is right too but I don't think Namjoon will agree to this. "Have you told this to Namjoon?" he shook his head negatively. "That's why I am telling you first. I want you to convince him" I looked at him like he had grown two heads.

I can't even stay in the same room as him. So how can I talk to him about this? "I can't" he frowned sadly. "Why?" I didn't say anything. "Don't tell me it is about your mate thing" I glanced at him before looking away. "I thought you promised to keep it aside and help us finding rogues" I cursed Chayeon knowing she must have told him everything. "Chayeon told me what happened with Areum and others. I know you want to end this too. So just as for work convince him"

"Why can't you do that?" I sighed tired of this. "Cause he will listen to you for sure" he winked making me groan. "Fine, I will talk to him" I told him and he cheered happily. I had a feeling he has something else planned but I ignored it. I am too tired to think about anything else. I decided to take shower and change before going out. I smell like blood and sweat.

I had a quick shower and changed in to comfortable dress. I went downstairs looking for Namjoon. I will finish with it first since I am getting nervous. I walked in to the living room but no one was there. I frowned looked in the kitchen and dining room. But no luck. Where did they all go?

"Looking for someone?" I jumped in surprise turning around quickly. I didn't expect him to be so close so I was shocked. Namjoon stepped back and waited for me to speak. I looked at him for a second then realized that he asked me a question. "I was looking for you" his eyes widened at me answer. Of course, he would be surprised. "Do you need something?" he asked me looking with a smile on his face.

"Well, I wanted to discuss something with you. can we go somewhere else?" I asked him looking around the room. I can't just discuss with him about this when we are not sure who is helping rogues. We have to be careful of what we say in the pack house. "Um...sure" he looked unsure of what to say. He walked out of the house and I followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him when we were sitting in his car. He glanced at me before looking ahead. "I thought you wanted to go somewhere" I rolled my eyes. "We could have talked in your room" he smiled cheekily looking at me. "Well, if you want to we can go back then" he paused. "I don't think you want to go there after what happened last time in my room" my eyes widened when I remembered what happened.