CHOICE

Life is matter of choices. And every choice you make makes you.

Y/N:

*one year later*

I came here for a run to clear my mind. As I stepped into the woods, I ran shifting into my silver wolf. Yes, my wolf is silver now. My wolf is huge same size of alpha wolves with mix of silver and white fur and ocean blue eyes. I have a hidden pentagon mark on my right leg which is invisible. It takes a lot observation to identify it. No one knows it except me and Taehyung. He told me keep it secret since we don't know what the purpose of it is. It appeared after my wolf changed in to silver.

I changed in to silver wolf after a week I woke up in pack house. Pack doctor ran lot of tests and finally came to conclusion. He told us I was injected with a venom which could kill normal wolves. Only higher and stronger wolves like alphas and royals will get through this. He said I might have alpha blood or my wolf must be stronger just like alphas. I don't know what is the case here but I survived. I started feeling weird after waking up from that dream.

I often woke up screaming in sleep because of the same dream. It was getting more scary as the time passes. Taehyung would always help me whenever I wake up screaming in dream. As I ran all the things were running in my mind. A lot has changed after Areum death. I went to Jiyong pack with Jimin and trained for six months there. Chayeon also joined us after three months.

We learned a lot of things and prepared few weapons with the help of Taeyang. Jiyong and Daesung used to help us in training. Others always tried to cheer us up every time we felt sad. They were also feeling bad that everything happened cause they asked for help. Taehyung never blamed anyone for what happened though. It's been almost a year Areum died. We have been training hard and now we are the strongest pack in the world. We didn't find the ones who killed Areum but we helped lot of packs in attacks.

We killed half of the Victor gang. But I will stop only when I kill all four of them who has killed Areum. Taehyung and others are recovering too. They don't blame me or anyone but I can't help feel guilty. We have been trying our best to make things normal but sometimes it gets hard when we need Areum help. She used to manage all the things in the pack when it comes to people so we always miss her. Taehyung lose control sometimes but he is trying hard to control his wolf and manage the pack at the same time. Sometimes I wonder whether he is the same guy who used to laugh and fool around others.

Now he is all serious and always in business mood. Sometimes I miss the old Taehyung but I never said that loud. I know how it feels to lose your mate and I don't want Taehyung to suffer through it alone. I tried my best to be there for him whenever I can.

Y/n, come to the pack house

I stopped running and shifted in to human form when I heard Taehyung voice through mind link. I took clothes from a tree hole and started my way to pack house after changing. We come often here to think so we put few clothes here in tree hole. I got dressed and went back to pack house. I directly went to his room knowing he will be there. He shifted his office to his room in the pack house and started living here after Areum death.

We changed pack house completely with more facilities. Few secret hideouts have been designed. Our new pack is of five floors. First floor has the large kitchen, dining room, Living room and sound proof meeting hall. Second floor has the office and our weapons room and few rooms like gym, music and training rooms. Third floor and fourth are for pack members. Each floor has thirty rooms with all the facilities. Fifth floor consists of my room along with Taehyung, Chayeon, Suga oppa and Jimin along with few others.