CHALLENGE

Y/N:

Real feelings don't just fade away

I snuggled in to Taehyung arms feeling secure and warmer. His scent was different. He smelled like mix of wood and rose. He must have used the perfume. Whatever it is I felt more calm and safe. He tried to move away but I held him tighter not wanting to let him go. I heard him groan and call my name. I opened my eyes instantly. This voice does not belong to Taehyung. I peeked through my hair and saw Namjoon face.

He looked like he was in pain. I frowned not understanding why. I was about to ask him but I felt something hard poking my thigh. I instantly got up realizing the problem. In the process I touched him making him groan loudly. My face was completely red with embarrassment. "I am sorry" I don't know why I apologized but I just wanted to say sorry. "I am fine" his voice came strained and I can see he is struggling not to lose himself.

"Where am I?" I tried to change the topic feeling awkward. "This is my room" I looked around his room. I never got the chance to look at his room. Last time I came in to his room was when we were nine. When Jiyong visited our pack, he showed them his room. That's the last time I saw his room. His room is completely dark. The walls were coloured in grey and black colour. Some of his favourite robot toys were placed in the shelves.

"Why am I here?" I looked at him. "I found you in the cemetery yesterday. you were unconscious" I remember fainting in the cemetery last night. "First I was about to take you to  your room but I thought you wouldn't like others to freak out so I just brought you to my room" he explained nervously afraid of my reaction. "I wasn't going to sleep in the same bed but you were whimpering in the sleep. You pulled me when I tried to wake you up" I must have had the nightmare again.

"Thanks for everything" he looked at me surprised that I am not mad. "I am sorry for troubling you. I will leave now" I bowed to him slightly thanking him. He stood there dumbfounded as I took my phone from the table leaving his room. I checked the phone and saw missed calls from almost everyone. I am going to be in trouble when I meet them. I sneaked in to my room. Room was empty which means Taehyung might have left for training.

I took a shower and changed in to tank top and track pants. I went to backyard where usually training happens. I saw all of them warming up. I sighed in relief realizing I didn't miss the session. "Where were you?" Taehyung asked little angrily when he saw me. "I will explain later" he must have sensed the difficulty in my tone cause he nodded his head dismissing the matter. "Since everyone is here let's start the training session" he yelled making everyone stop their routine.

"I want all the ones less than fifteen age here" Suga oppa said making them move. "All the boys will be trained by Dylan and Jason. Girls will be trained by Chayeon and Andrew" they moved toward the group up on hearing Suga oppa. "Others will be trained by me and Jimin" I went to side stood beside Taehyung watching others. "What about us?" Jungkook asked him referring to warriors of their pack who were separated by Taehyung before I came.

"You will be trained by Y/n" oppa said making them shocked. "Y/n will train us?" I looked at Namjoon who stood there confused. I don't blame them, I mean I was a weakling when I was in this pack. So, it would be hard for them to believe. "Do you have any problem with that?" Taehyung asked him in alpha tone making him angry. It is not nice to disrespect an alpha even if it is an alpha. Though Namjoon agreed to give complete command when we are training, he don't like when he is treated with any less respect.

"Well, we don't think she can teach us. I mean I can beat her too so how can she train them" one of their members said making some more to agree with him. "Who is your best warrior?" I asked them. "It is our beta" they pointed at Jungkook who stood there wide eyed. "fine then, I will have a fight with him. If I win you have to listen to us till we leave without any further comments" I said and waited to see if anyone has any problem.