BETRAYAL

There is no pain greater than to be helpless in the face of a loved one's suffering

Y/N:

I replayed the video again hoping I have seen wrong. It wasn't what I have seen. But nothing will change just because I thought it would. I can't believe out of all the people he would be the one doing it. I sat there shocked of the revelations. I couldn't find any reason why he would do this. I mean he have no reason to do this. Namjoon trusted him like family so why? I should ask him directly if I want the answers. I closed the laptop and got down from my bed. I walked and headed to his room.

"Hey..." he smiled when he saw me. Those innocent smiles and sweet words. I wish how it would have been real. He has been fooling everyone with his acting. "How are you? did get hurt?" I chuckled at his superb acting. "I am completely fine" he smiled kind of relieved hearing my answer. If I didn't know he did this I would have thought he care for me.

"That's a relief" he mumbled happily. "I don't think you would be this happy" I said raising my eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?" he frowned confused. "I mean you did poison me" his eyes widened when he realized what I mean. "Why did you do it?" he opened his mouth to say something but he closed it. "How could you Jungkook? Namjoon trusted you. We all trusted you" my eyes watered at the thought of his betrayal.

I was growing fond of him. I came terms with the past. I didn't blame him anymore for all the bullying. I wanted to forgive him and wanted to be happy for him and Chayeon. But he ruined it all. How could he be so stupid? "You know I started trusting you after everything but you ruined it" I glared at him through the glossy eyes. I turned away from him when I saw he is crying. I don't want to believe his lies anymore.

"I am sorry Y/n" I stopped when he held my hand. "I had no other option" he said sobbing hardly. It hurt me to see him cry like this but I can't forgive him for what he did. "I can't believe you" I took his hand away from mine. "They have my sister" I stopped in my tracks when he spoke. He wiped his nose and looked down. "What?" I waited for him to explain.

"Jiyeon is kidnapped" he was hiccuping badly from all the crying. I took the water jug from the table and poured some in to the glass. "Drink first and relax" I said passing him the water glass. He took the glass and waited few minutes before drinking it. My conscious told me there is more to the story and like in my dream I can't believe my eyes and ears at all. I will listen to him first then decide.

"What happened?" I asked him when he calmed down. "The night when we were attacked, I lost my parents. I became over protective of Jiyeon since then. I used to take her with me everywhere. Once we went to this party from other pack and Jiyeon met her mate there" he was shaking so I held his hand calming him. "She was so happy but her mate was not from our pack. He wanted to shift to our pack cause he doesn't like their pack. She told me this and I agreed to let him come. I thought she will be with me and I can convince Namjoon to accept him"

"He asked my permission to take her with him to his pack cause he wanted to introduce her to his family" he looked up as his eyes filled with tears. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't because I need to know his reason. "She didn't call me even after week. I got worried so I called him but he wasn't answering my calls either. I got scared and went looking for him. But I couldn't find them. After few days I got a call from an unknown number. This person has Jiyeon and her mate. He will let them only if I help him"

"What did he ask you to do?" he looked guilty and I know it had to do with me. "He asked me to report everything about you" I should have guessed it would be about me. "Did you know who is that person is?" he shook his head. "I never saw him but he sent me few videos of Jiyeon being tied up" he took my hands in his as he looked at me. "I am sorry Y/n but she is the only family I have. I can't lose her too"