FINAL FIGHT

Nothing great was ever accomplished without making sacrifices.

Y/N:

The night seems so peaceful and calm. Though it wasn't full moon, moon was shining brighter than the full moon radiating all the light throughout the woods. It look serene from my room as I can see all the trees in the line swaying slightly from the cool wind blowing right now. "Are you ok?" I turned back and saw Namjoon standing there. "Yeah" I nodded my head turning around again.

"It looks beautiful" he stood beside me looking at the scenery. "It indeed is" I smiled closing my eyes enjoying the warmth for once. "You seem scared" I didn't open my eyes but I felt his eyes on me. "I am not" I denied his words. "I can feel your emotions y/n. Don't lie to me" I sighed knowing there is no use of hiding it from him. "I am"

"Is it because of Cayden?" I shook my head. "It's not him. Every time we went for a fight, I lost someone, first it was Areum then Jake and after that you were injured. I can't forgive myself if anything happened to anyone because of me again. I can't live with the guilt anymore" I was on the verge of tears. Even the possibility of losing someone was making me scared to the core. "Hey look at me" he gently grabbed my shoulders with his hands making me look at him. "It wasn't you who killed Jake. Areum chose to save you so did I. I decided to come between your fight. None of this was your fault. We did what we felt right. So don't blame yourself again"

"But I should have been better. I should have fight them to save both of them" at this point tears rolled over my cheeks. "You know I am sure they wouldn't want you to feel this way. You should stop thinking about past and concentrate on the present. We need to put all of our efforts in the fight to win this. We have to kill him so that he won't kill any more people" he is right. I have to concentrate on the current situation.

"If we can waste our energy on the past matters might as well we use it in fighting him" I agreed with him and he pecked my forehead. He wiped my tears with his thumb before examining my face. "We should go. Others are waiting for us" he held my hand before walking out of the room. I followed him to the living room where all of us were supposed to meet. "Hi guys" I realized everyone was already there except me and Namjoon.

"Is everything prepared?" Taehyung and Jiyong muttered a series of yes. "We are prepared this time. Let's hope everything goes as we planned" Yoongi oppa said in quiet voice. I know they are all worried. That's the thing about the wars. We never know who will win and who will lose. But the most importantly we never know who will survive the battle irrespective of the result. Your team could win but you might not survive to see that.

We weren't scared of losing our lives. We were scared of losing our loved ones. After going through lot of things in our lives none of us has the strength to survive any more deaths. Even though I am scared I know I have to give them support. Though I am not an alpha all of them support me and respect me as one. "Let's fight with all our might. We won't mess up this time. Let's make sure to kill those rogues for all the trouble they caused" I tried to cheer everyone and it seemed it helped to lighten the mood slightly.

We waited in the pack house patiently for any movement. Soon in few minutes we can sense gathering to strike. It was the time to end this all. I have to finish this time properly. I waited for the commotion but it didn't happen. It felt like he was waiting for me to come out. I couldn't underestimate him after the last encounter. If he is half as prepared as last time we will have a hard time controlling them. But this time we changed our strategies too. I can't let my people walk in to death traps either.

"It seems they are here" Jin oppa said quietly. "You all know what to do" they shared best wishes before moving out as we planned. I tiptoed upstairs silently and stood near the window in Jungkook room. His room was the nearest to the trees of the border which will give me the perfect view of the rogues. I looked out and saw the rogues entering the border holding weapons. They were all still in their human form and I couldn't spot Cayden anywhere. Wasn't he supposed to lead them as their leader?