PLAN

Life hurts a lot more than death.

Y/N:

I was playing with my fingers worried about what is going to happen. Jimin, Jungkook and Luke were in the same car with me where as others are coming in another car. We were supposed to stop at this pack before blood moon pack. Their alpha is Taehyung best friend so he agreed to help us. He called when we were leaving saying he prepared everything we need. Taehyung has more friends than any other alpha does. His friendly nature brought lot of support which comes in handy in situations like this.

This alpha sounded pretty shocked when we told him what we are going to do. I looed from the window as car crossed all the trees and houses. Somehow this drive reminded me of the trip to silver stone pack. The trip which changed my life. Where I lost one of my best friends. I had the same gut feeling when we were going on that trip which made me more nervous about the fact what will happen.

"You should get some sleep. We will be there in two hours" I smiled at Jimin from rare mirror. "I will be fine. Have you went to this pack before?" he turned the car to right leading to a smaller dirt road. "Yeah, I came with Tae twice. They are nice" he told me about his trip and from all the things they do sound like good people. "We almost there" Jimin announced making Luke and Jungkook look from the windows.

My jaw dropped at the beautiful sight in front of me. All the roads are were designed with trees both sides. It felt like we are entering the forest with all the greenery and water. There was lake and a small waterfall on the left side of the road. Right side was covered with the trees and small animals running around at the sound of car engine. The sound of water was soothing and nice. I felt like I could live here forever.

"This is beautiful" Jimin grinned. "Hyung likes being in nature so he built it this way" he told us how much he loves being in nature. Jungkook looked so awed with the things making him look like kid. Soon we saw the pack houses. All of them were lined up in row. Most of the houses were similar with brick walls and brown colour roof. All the houses looked so modern.

"We are here" Jimin halted the car. He got out of the car and grabbed the bags from the trunk with the help of Luke and Jungkook. "Taehyung is already inside with others" Jimin said looking up from his phone. "We should get inside" I nodded my head and followed Jimin along with Jungkook and Luke. I was hit with strong scent of wood when I entered the room. I glanced around for the source and saw a room being construct.

It was painted and I can see the paint is still fresh. "We are preparing some rooms for our pack members. We got some new members and we need place for them" I looked at the person and saw a guy. He was definitely six feet tall and handsome. He has well structured body with firm muscles. Unlike his physique he has a kind of baby face when he smiled.

"I am Minho, alpha of this pack" he smiled offering me his hand to shake. I took his hand and shook it. "I am y/n. It is nice to meet you" I introduced myself to him. "The pleasure is mine. I heard about you from the guys but couldn't meet you. I finally had the chance to meet you today" I smiled hearing his words. "How do you like our pack?" I instantly thought of the forest.

"I was mesmerized by the view. It is really beautiful" he grinned happily satisfied with my answer. "Hyung" we both looked at Taehyung who was frowning. "Show us our rooms" Minho looked at me then at Taehyung before laughing to himself. "What?" I asked him confused. He mumbled a simple nothing while laughing. He walked away signalling us to follow him.

"I prepared three rooms for you guys. You have to share as you saw we are still preparing rooms" he said showing us the rooms on the first floor. I walked inside a small single bed room which would fit me fine. "You can share the room with Jimin. Jungkook will share with Luke. Others will arrive late probably" I said not wanting to share the room with anyone. Taehyung might have got the point cause he didn't say anything.