Announcement

Hello readers... I know you must have thought this is an update. I am sorry for that.

I was thinking of writing bonus chapters for Taehyung journey in this book. Since he didn't have a happy ending I thought I can give you overview of his life after that in few bonus chapters. If you like the idea, let me know in the comments or message me. At least if ten readers think that way, I will start writing them. I will look forward for your replies.

Also, I wanted to tell you all I have started another book called 'ENIGMA'. I will be updating this frequently along with two other books (My dancing partner & Destined boyfriend) which I am working on currently. It is already published so please check it out. 

ENIGMA (BTS X READER)

"Hyung how long do I have to wait here?" I can hear him sigh clearly annoyed by me. "The building is packed with people y/n, you can't barge in there" I rolled my eyes getting up from the rooftop. "I can't wait anymore. I am going in" I pulled my hood up covering my face with mask before jumping on to the building. "Jungkook cover for me" I can see he got in from other side entrance. "Both of you stop right now" I smirked ignoring his words as usual.

I was about to get the package when someone snatched it from me. "Hello Hazel" I glared at the man in front of me when he used my work name. "You again" his lips curved in to smirk before he jumped off the building with the package. "I will get you for this stealer" I shouted in to thin air.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n has been chasing people who ruined her childhood for so long so that she doesn't have to enter that hell again but what happens when she come face to face who has same skills as her. But the thing is he seems to have a motive of taking her back to the same hell.

My Dancing Partner ~ BTS FF

"Y/n, let's pretend to be friends till we pass this class" I glared at him thinking if I can trust him or not. "Only friends in class nothing else" he smirked. "Don't worry, I don't do less than C" he left leaving me shocked.

Y/N wanted nothing more than to finish her high school in peace and join her dream college to become the best dancer. But what happens when she is partnered with none other than the bad boy of the school Jeon Jungkook.

She had no idea the secrets she was going to find in his life.

Destined Boyfriend (BTS FF)

"Who are you?" I got up from the bed in panic and held the bed lamp in my hand as a weapon.

"Listen- " he says taking step towards me. "I have a weapon. D-don't come near me" I warn him glaring at him.

"Really?" he said in mocking voice and I hit him with the lamp but it went through him.

"You are a ghost" I screamed loudly startling him. I was shocked when I felt his hand on my mouth. Wait he can touch me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n is going crazy with her job and too good to be true family. It doesn't help that she is stuck with a spirit who seems to follow her everywhere. Top of it the spirit is the member of one of the most famous boy band in the world.

Love you all...

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥