CEREMONY

Call me selfish but I can't share you with anyone else.

Y/N:

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Big trees were cut down and branches were laid on the ground around Namjoon. Trees that weren't down has the claw marks very deeply. Whole place was wrecked and he was still going on. Namjoon stood in the middle panting hardly. "You should go to him" I snapped my head towards Jin in shock.

"Don't look at me. You will provoke him more" he hissed and I looked away. "Are you crazy? Look at the place. He is gone crazy and you want me to go to him" I have no doubt he will attack me too. I don't want to fight him now though I wanted to kick his ass few hours back. "He won't do that. You are his mate"

"You are the only one who can control him" I looked at Namjoon who was staring at me already. His eyes are pure purple which means his wolf is in control. I haven't had a proper interaction with his wolf before. The only time I have seen it was when he marked me. "I am not sure of it" I told him back quietly thinking back to the time he marked me forcefully. "Trust me for once Y/n, he won't hurt you"

I contemplated Jin oppa words looking at Namjoon. He was pouting sadly but his held the same rage and fiery. "Please" I looked at Jin oppa when he said that making Namjoon growl. "Don't look at me idiot" Jin oppa hissed and I sighed loudly. "Fine" I said taking a step towards Namjoon. I stopped after two steps to check if he reacts but he stood calmly waiting for me.

I reached to him and offered my hand to him. He looked down at my hand before looking in to my eyes. He pulled me in to his arms hugging me tightly. "You are mine" he growled loudly tightening his grip on me. I stood awkwardly since I couldn't move my hands at all. "We should get him home" Jin oppa said when he let go of me from the hug. "Yeah" I trailed off trying to walk but I was pulled by Namjoon.

He growled at Luke and Jin oppa and they raised their hands like they are surrendering. "Luke call someone and clear this mess" I ordered him to which he nodded. "I will take him back to the pack house" I told Jin oppa grabbing Namjoon hand. I dragged him with me towards the pack house. I felt mad at his behaviour but I guess I can't be angry at him too. I mean that is how our wolves act actually.

I am not surprised about it anymore after watching so many male mates so far. Thankfully he didn't stop me from dragging him. I walked in to the pack house and saw Chorong and Yoongi oppa sitting on the couch. "What happened?" they looked confused and worried. "I will explain later" I walked upstairs to his room. I opened the door and made him sit on the bed.

It felt weird being here in his room after last room. But situations have changed a lot. "Namjoon?" he looked up and I can see his purple eyes. I sighed he still didn't get control yet. I can't know what happened unless he tells me. "You need to tell me what happened" he looked away growling while I groaned. I thought of leaving the room but he quickly pulled me making me land on the bed beside him.

I gasped in surprise before sitting up.

Give me the control

I hesitated not knowing if I can trust her.

I won't do anything you won't like. Trust me

Ok, don't do anything stupid.

I gave her the control and she surfaced to the top. I stayed behind listening to their conversation and ready just in case she does something stupid. I do trust her but I can't trust her hormones. I mean all the wolves are same. "Xander?" she called him. Namjoon wolf name must be Xander. I felt dumb now. I don't even know it. "Drina?" his eyes lit up when he recognized my wolf.