ATTACK (PART 2)

There are no right or wrong answers. There is only intuition.

Y/n:

"Hey its you" she pointed to me. "You know her?" Jake whispered accusingly. "Hi" I greeted her ignoring Jake question. I know I have to tell him everything once we leave this place. "I just left without thanking you properly" she took a seat opposite to me. "Its not a big deal" I waved it off hoping she won't identify us. I know we are wearing the perfume which will hide our scent but we can't take risk being this close. She seems like higher rank wolf in the pack.

"Unnie, you can't leave us like that" another girl who was with her pouted. "Chayeon~ah, she is the one I told you about" she told her pointing to me making her come and join us. "Nice to meet you. I am Chayeon, her sister" she bowed to me and Jake slightly. We gave her awkward smile. "I am Y/n and this is Jake my-"

"Your friend" I was interrupted by the flirty boy. He winked at me before sitting beside me. I moved so that he is not very close to me. "You are right. I am her friend" my head snapped towards Jake when he said that. He gave me a look which said he will explain later. "So, what a beautiful girl doing here" I rolled my eyes at his attempts of starting a conversation. "Isn't it obvious why we come to restaurant" he chuckled.

I must say he is really handsome. Especially when he smiles his eyes get this crescent shape which was amazing but alas I am not interested in boys at this moment. "Stop flirting with her" Areum hit his hand making him pout. "This is Jimin. Don't mind him" I smiled when Jimin glared at her. "Are you guys new here? I haven't seen you before" I glanced at Jake for answer.

"We are from south city. We are on a trip with few friends and stopped here for a break" I sighed in relief when he finished the story. I am not very good at lying and he changed his role very quickly so I was worried we might get in trouble. "That's great. You can enjoy some places here" she said excitedly. "Maybe you could recommend some places to us" she agreed happily to Jake request.

I was lost at how Jake is behaving with them. He was getting the information from them slowly. But they won't tell him the fact they are wolves and about their pack. So, I don't see any reason for this conversation. I was literally irritated with Jimin now. He kept on trying to find something to talk to me.

"I think we should leave now" Jake said checking his phone. I sighed in relief when he said that. "Already I was enjoying your company" Jimin said winking at me. "Wish I could say the same to you Jimin" Jimin grabbed his chest fake groaning. "You hurt my feelings" I rolled my eyes at him. "I wonder whether you have at all" Areum pulled me stopping our conversation.

"Hope we will meet again" she said giving me a hug. "We will meet" I winked at her before leaving the place. We have to meet again when we attack their pack. But somewhere in my mind it felt wrong attacking them. I ignored the nagging feeling and left with Jake.

"Call others and inform them to meet us at home" he said once we were in the car. I messaged others as he told me. "We should inform Victor too" I said once I am done with the messaging others. "We will tell him after getting the security details too" it would be best chance for us to attack them when alpha is not there. I am sure some of his warriors are also with him. Hopefully we will succeed this time too.

We made our way to meeting room on the first floor. Everyone has already come and were waiting for us. Chorong was in room too. "hey guys" Jake greeted everyone and all of us settled down in our seats. "Has anyone found anything?" Jake asked before sharing the information which we got. "We met two she wolves and it seems their pack house is located in the forest near the south border" Marcus said. Marcus is one of our group members who always takes part in the attacks and Jake chose him this time for this mission.