JUNGKOOK

You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear

Y/N:

"What the hell were you thinking?" I flinched at his tone. He rubbed his face frustrated when he saw my reaction. It's not that I am scared of him, I wasn't expecting him to yell like that. "I was so scared. I thought something happened to you" his voice was low. If it wasn't for my werewolf hearing I wouldn't have heard him. "I am sorry Tae" I said playing with my fingers not looking at him.

I heard him sigh and sit beside me. "What happened?" I glanced at him before looking down again. "I had an argument with Namjoon. I just left the home and ran in to the woods" I left the kiss part out of the conversation knowing Taehyung will literally kill Namjoon if he finds out. "He followed me in to woods and we ran in to rogues there" I looked up to see Taehyung expression.

"What did you fight about?" I frowned at his question. I was expecting him to ask me about rogues not Namjoon. "That's not important" he opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by loud knock. "Am I interrupting something?" Hoseok asked when he peeked in slightly opening the door. "No, you can come in" Taheyung got up from the bed leaving space for Hoseok to check me.

"You should have put some pressure on it to stop the bleeding" he said when he saw the blood. I glanced at my arm and shrugged. I don't even feel the pain anymore. Maybe I just got used to it. "Can you give me the scissors from the box?" he asked Taehyung. Taehyung walked to the box which was placed on the table near the bed. He handed the scissors to Hoseok who cut the shirt open enough for him to clean the wound. "I will patch up the wound and make sure not to move it till tomorrow" he said once he cleaned the wound. He bandaged it after taking the bullet out. "It's a silver bullet" Taehyung said observing the bullet. Silver is weakness of wolf. It can kill a werewolf if huge amount of silver is injected in to someone body. But when I shifted again, silver became bearable to me.

"You are not effected as you are supposed to be?" I looked at Taehyung for the help. "She is just stronger than normal wolves" he said dismissing the topic. I can see Hoseok was not convinced but he left the matter. I breathed in relief when he left the topic. "Even though, you should be careful with your arm for today. Make sure to not use it much" he said again knowing I won't listen to him. I nodded my head as an agreement.

"I will leave then, if you feel pain or anything call me" he said packing his box. "Thanks, Hoseok" I said when he was about to leave. He gave me a smile before leaving the room. "I will go and check on others. You should get some sleep" he left the room after that. I glanced down and realized I am still in blooded clothes. I walked in to bathroom and slowly washed all the blood before changing in to night pyjamas. I laid on the bed and drifted in to sleep due to all the exhaustion.

I woke up to the sound of loud yelling. I got up from the bed and walked to my window. My room is at the back which gives the perfect view of the backyard. I saw all the pack members training. Taehyung must have taken my place in training. Initially we thought of giving him a break as his wolf is not in control yet. I should have been careful yesterday then he wouldn't have to take over my role. I sighed walking back and sat on the bed thinking about last three days.

A lot has changed. I am becoming burden to the guys. I came here to help them train and I promised not to let my feelings get in the way of the work but that's what I am doing exactly. I should get my mind together. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard door open. "You are awake" I smiled at Chayeon. "You are not with them?" I asked her pointing to downstairs. "We just finished training. Taehyung is taking extra time to help them"