FIGHT

The person you care the most is the person you'll let hurt you the most.

Y/N:

I walked out of the shower after a long shower. I changed in to black leggings with over sized t-shirt. I jumped a bit in surprise when I saw Taehyung laying on the bed. "Geez, you scared me" he opened one eye and looked at me. "You should have sensed my presence" he is right. I should smell his scent. But I was too occupied with my thoughts that I didn't realize he entered the room.

"How was the training?" I asked him while drying my hair. "As usual boring" he sat up on the bed and I observed him in the mirror. "Are you okay Tae?" he seems different. He is not like his usual self. "Don't worry about me. I am fine" his words didn't sound convincing. I was about to ask but he beat me to it. "We need to check with Namjoon about rogues. If they can enter the pack border, they can attack us anytime"

"How did they enter in to the pack in first place?" Namjoon has increased the security at the border after our meeting. Last time I went there lot of guards were there. But yesterday none of them was there. How come everyone leave the border at the same time. At least five guards will stay till others come even for the shift change. If they were near, they would have come to help us which means they weren't guarding the border.

"Have you talked to anyone?" I asked him. "No, I haven't. we will go and talk now" he said earning nod from me. he left to get a shower and I dried my hair and combed it. I took the bandage out before shower. It seems to be healed almost so I decided to leave it without bandage. It will take two to three days to heal completely but it is not bleeding anymore.

I went downstairs knowing Taehyung will come when he is done with shower. I walked in to dining room and saw others are already there. "How is your arm?" first thing I heard was this from Chorong. "It's healing" I took a seat beside Jimin who was scoffing down his breakfast. "Eat slowly Jimin. You look like someone who was starved for days" I said kind of disgusted at his eating. "Stop bothering me" he said his mouth full of food. "Stop talking while eating food Jimin" Jin oppa scolded him. I didn't notice his presence till now.

"Oppa?" I looked at him confused. "Here I made breakfast for you" he placed a plate of French toast in front of me. "Thanks" I realized he prepared the breakfast for everyone. "Where is Taehyung?" I took a bite of my food. "He will be here in few minutes" I looked around the table and noticed Namjoon and some of his pack members were here too. I saw Namjoon in deep thought not paying attention to anything.

He must have felt my gaze cause he looked up in my direction. I looked away when he caught me watching him. He sighed before getting up from the table and walked in to kitchen with his plate which wasn't even touched. "Aren't you gonna eat it?" Jin oppa asked him mid-way. "I am not feeling hungry" he said before placing the plate in the sink. Somehow that action made me sad. It felt like I am the reason he lost his appetite.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" I glanced at Hoseok who just entered the room with Minah hot on his trail. "Thank god you are ok" she hugged me not giving me a chance to answer Hoseok. "I will kill him if he hurt you again" she said glaring at the space making me chuckle. "Too bad. She already killed him" Jimin commented. "You did?" she asked me surprised. I nodded my head slowly thinking back to the moment.

"Everyone is here already" I looked Taehyung who just came down. His hair is still wet and messy which made him look hot. He was dressed blue button shirt with dress pants. He looked at me in confusion when I was looking at him for too long. I shook my head as in a way of saying nothing. "Namjoon can I talk to you?" he asked Namjoon earning a nod from him. His pack members left few minutes back expect his warrior Luke who was also a good friend to him and Jungkook.