TRAINING

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world... but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices." - FAULTS IN OUR STARS

Y/N 

"Come on we need to go to the grocery shop" I yelled at Minah pulling her blanket off of her. I am in Minah house cause I wanted to go to grocery shopping. Mom gave me some money for the shopping and told me to bring few items.

"Two more minutes" I sighed before sitting on her bed. It is eleven in the morning and she is still sleeping. I took the jar of water from her side table before pouring it on her. "What the hell y/n" she glared at me. "Good, now get ready" I winked at her making my way downstairs. Minah house is descent with three bedrooms and a kitchen, living room and the dining room. Most of the walls are of cream color with handmade items held all around the house. It feels warm and cozy.

It's been a week Namjoon rejected me and he was now hanging out with Jiyeon. No one knows that I am his mate. Not even Minah knows about it. I did everything in me to be brave and acts as nothing affected me in front of Namjoon. I have been getting paler and weaker. She kept asking me what is wrong but I just shrugged it off. I don't want to bother her with my problem. I didn't tell anyone either. He was spending every day with her.

I ignored the pain and decided to live my life just like the way it is. I don't need a mate to help me through my life. It would have been good to have someone who actually cares about me. Guess I don't have that much luck. Moon goddess decided to make my life more miserable. I will not let anyone make my life miserable though.

Don't think that we will be happy too

I smiled at Drina she always has something to cheer me up for.

"I know don't worry I won't lose the hope"

"I am here" Minah got in the car and buckled the seat belt. She was wearing a yellow top with pink border and a pink skirt with pink heels. I started the car and after a while she started the radio. "Change it" I was about to change before she slapped my hand away. "No way it's my favorite song." She started singing along with singer. I must say Minah is a way bad singer. She is too loud. I started listening to it. It was change of heart. It is indeed a great song. Somehow it suits me a little.

You caused my heart to bleed and
You still owe me a reason
Cause I can't figure out why...
Why I'm alone and freezing
While you're in the bed that she's in
And I'm just left alone to cry

You caused my heart to bleed and
You still owe me a reason
Cause I can't figure out why...

These lyrics reminded me about my situation with Namjoon. He didn't gave me a chance and tried to work it but left me alone with all the pain and emptiness.

Remaining ride was same. Me saying no to every song and Aubrey singing along with them. We made it to Store and picking the items we need. "Give me the list I will go this way" I nodded and gave her the list. Now I went to take remaining items. I need to take for both me and Aubrey.

Eggs

Peanuts

Meat

Flour

Milk

Chocolates and few more items needed.

I went to put all those items in the shopping cart and walked along with Minah. Soon I felt pain in my chest like someone was ripping my heart out. I know it too well. It's been this way since I know my mate is Namjoon and I can feel him sleeping around with the others. My wolf told me I can feel it because he is being unfaithful. It will make me weak and sick. It affects me more cause I am near to him. My wolf has been helping me to be strong.