BACK AGAIN

You are too far my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.

Y/N:

I smiled looking at the pictures one by one. I am not a fan of pictures but Areum and Chorong always forced me to take the pictures. Looking at these pictures making me miss Areum more. "You should get ready too" I looked at the door and saw Taehyung leaning on the door frame crossing his arms over his chest. "You should do the same" I concentrated on sorting the pictures again. "Are you gonna take this with you?" he asked pointing to the pictures.

"I am planning to take some photos" he looked at the photos smiling. "This one look cute" I looked at the photo and groaned. It was taken by Areum when we were swimming. Taehyung and Jimin dunk me in the water and when I came out, I was grasping for air. Then Areum took the picture and I looked like someone squeezed my face. They framed it and gifted me on my birthday. "I hate that picture" he chuckled placing it in the bag I was packing.

"This seem new" he said pointing to the weapons. I have been working on them for few days. I asked Yoongi oppa to help me create these. "I prepared some of these last month. I thought this will be helpful for us" I explained to him while taking some clothes out from the closet. "Are you sure about this?" I know he is referring to Namjoon and the pack. "I honestly don't know" I sighed placing the clothes on the bed.

He pulled my hand making me sit on the bed. "I am scared how the things will be. I have lot of thoughts like what if he moved on? what if they still hate me?" he listened to all my rambling patiently. "I am just worried" he stroked my hair gently. "You will be fine. I will always be there by your side" somehow his words set me more on the edge. I have a feeling this trip will bring a lot of changes in my life.

"Get changed and come downstairs. Everyone must be waiting" I nodded and he left the room to get ready. I took a shower and changed in to black jeans and a white shirt. I pulled my hair in to pony tail and applied lip gloss. I was trying to make myself presentable cause I don't want to look weak or vulnerable in front of them. It didn't hit me till now but I am gonna meet mom too. I wonder whether she cared about me enough to search or just gave up.

I walked downstairs with my bags and saw others there. We are taking three cars. Jimin, Yoongi oppa and Chorong were in Taehyung car. Chayeon decided to ride with me in my car. Others were coming in one car. They decided to give me some space knowing I will be needing it. I smiled lightly touching the hood of my car. This car was gifted by Areum on my first birthday here. It is a black Ferrari with flames graffiti on the side. She made the graffiti saying it suit my personality.

I glanced back from the rear view and saw others leaving before me. "Are you sure about this?" I know Chayeon and others are worried about me but I took the decision and I won't change it. "Yeah, don't worry about me" she just sighed looking out of the window not agreeing with me.

Jungkook:

"Namjoon hyung, I made all the arrangements for Crescent moon pack members. They will be here in few minutes" I said referring to all the things. He informed me about their arrival and I prepared perfectly so that they won't have any problem. "Their alpha contacted me saying he stared from his pack" Namjoon hyung has been different from the day y/n's kidnap. He is always sad. He made a worst mistake by rejecting her.

I would have never done that even if it is her. Mates are supposed to love each other. I would never do that to my mate. I have been waiting for my mate from last three years. I am afraid I won't meet her in my life. I was disappointed in him. His parents didn't talk to him for few days. Since the day we all have been changed. I guess we realized our mistake. "K, send Jaxon and Drew to welcome them" I mind linked both of them before leaving.