HISTORY

Y/N:

I was the one who loved you even you gave me a thousand reasons not to

"What the hell happened here?" my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. Whole kitchen was covered in the flour and chocolate. Chayeon and Jimin stood in the middle of the kitchen looking shocked. They are covered in floor too. "What happened?" I turned back and saw Namjoon and Jungkook, Hoseok. They must have heard Taehyung yelling.

"Not again" Yoongi oppa groaned when he saw the mess they made. Chorong didn't look happy either. We got used to their bickering but we are not in our pack. It is not nice to ruin their pack house. "She started it" Jimin accused Chayeon. "I did not" she hit his arm.

"You did"

"I was trying to cook"

"You throw flour at me"

"You humiliated me"

"I was joking"

"You shouldn't have"

I sighed loudly knowing they are not going to stop anytime soon. "Will you guys stop fighting?" Taehyung rubbed his head annoyed by them. "it was not my fault" they both said at the same time. "Since you both made the mess, together you will clean the place" Taehyung said in his alpha tone not leaving them chance to protest. "I guess we have to order takeout" he said making his way to the living room.

"See what you did" Jimin pouted making Chayeon angry. "I am not the one who started it" I rolled my eyes knowing they will continue fighting anyway. "I am sorry behalf of them for the mess they did" I apologized knowing Taehyung or Jimin and Chayeon won't do it. "It's not a problem. I can ask someone to clean the mess" Namjoon said glancing at the kitchen. "They should learn their lesson so don't bother with that" Suga oppa said while leaving the room dragging Chorong with him.

"Are they always like that?" Hoseok asked pointing to Jimin and Chayeon who were splashing water on each other now. They are making the kitchen messier now. "Trust me. they are on their best behavior" he looked shocked. "Did you eat anything?" I shook my head and at the same time my stomach decided to rumble. Now I think the last time I ate was yesterday morning. I only had coffee with Minah after that. I couldn't eat last night either.

"We had some cereal and fruits. I will get them for you" Hoseok said walking towards the fridge and storage area beside kitchen. He always been the one to care for others. I smiled realizing Minah is so lucky to be with him. I turned around when I felt someone clear their throat. I frowned looking at Namjoon. Did he have a throat problem or something? Beside that he always had this annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"I will just go and call Taehyung" I left both of them there and walked away. "What are you doing?" I asked Taehyung confused. "I am trying to find a good order" he said showing me the burger king menu on his phone. "You do know they can't deliver it here" we restricted any entry in to the pack area till we kill the rogues so that we don't face any problem. No one will enter or leave the pack without permission. "But I am hungry" he groaned rubbing his stomach making me chuckle.

"You are lucky I got some food for you then" Hoseok answered walking in to living room. I took bowls from him and placed them on the table. "Thanks hyung. I was about to die from starvation" I looked at them surprised. They were talking and laughing together. "You seem close" I said when they looked at me. "Well, I figured he is not bad at all" I didn't say anything knowing he is right. Hoseok practically considered as angel so I can't say no to that.

"By the way, I got all the reports. I gave them to Namjoon. You can check when you have time" I poured milk in the bowl and mixed it slowly. "We will check it after eating" I have to check the mail too. Taehyung said he placed a copy of mail report which he got from Jiyong. "Y/n, Bring the reports from Jiyong too. Let's check them after breakfast" the thought of rogues made my blood boil and I lost my appetite to eat. "I will just go and check on Jimin and Chayeon"