RESCUE

Feeling hopeless and full of despair is just a slower way of being dead

AUTHOR POV:

The room was pitch black since all the doors were closed. She can hear her own breathing and heartbeat clearly. Her bones were chilled as she felt a gust of wind blow from the window. It wasn't helping at all as it was covered by big building which was blocking the sun light. She felt like she will die if she can't get out of this place soon.

But she knows better that she can't escape this place at all. All the people around and this place made her curl herself in to the ball and cry. She wished to see her brother and her friends. She wanted hold them and cry. She wanted to tell them she misses them. She wanted to confess her love to her mate. Her mate. She doesn't even know if he is alive.

She wished and prayed to god to let her walk out alive. She wants to see her brother and her mate one last time. She wondered if this is how it feels to be abandoned and forgotten. Her mind was playing games with her. she was going insane. She wanted to yell and scream. She wanted run away but she knows she can't do that. She sobbed loudly thinking about her future.

"How is my favourite girl doing?" her breath hitched when she heard his voice. She moved back in the darkness when she heard the cell door open. She didn't realize she was shaking in fear. "Where are you kitten?" even though he can still see her in the dark he was trying to play with her. She clutched her mouth trying to stop the sobs that were escaping her mouth. "You know it is not good to ignore me while I am speaking right?"

She can hear the mocking in his voice. She knows exactly what will happen if he gets angry. She stopped moving and sat frozen on the ground. "I missed you kitten" she screamed when she heard him whisper in her ear. She tried to get up but he held her close to him by holding her waist. He was behind her and can feel her entire body.

She still struggled to move away but his grip was firm. "Please don't hurt me" he chuckled evilly making her flinch. "I thought I am being nice to you" he was right. He was being nice by not killing her but she would rather die than live like this. She doesn't know when was the last time she ate properly. She only gets to drink one glass of water every day.

If he feels good then he offers her food. Her weight has rapidly decreased as she is only of bones and skin now. "I should get you some food. You are really thin" he whispered in her ear placing his hand on her bare stomach. The clothes he gave her didn't help at all in hiding herself. She felt so disgusted of herself.

She stopped his hand when it was travelling up. "Don't test my patience" she let go of his hand as his wandered her body freely. He took her in bridal style walking out of the cell which confused her. He would come and go but he never let her out of this cell so she was surprised and scared too. He walked in to the long corridor where she can see the doors. It must be the guest rooms.

He opened the door and placed her on the bed. She moved to the headstand to avoid his touch. "You are going to be punished badly" his voice sounded so low like how it does when his demon takes over him. she was beyond terrified with the fact. She has seen his demon self before. It was not a pleasant site at all. Her eyes closed instantly when the light illuminated in the room. Even though it was a mere candle she couldn't stand it. Since she has been in darkness for so long. she opened her eyes when she adjusted to her light and looked down. she instantly covered herself with bed sheets when she saw she was in her undergarments and a small short.

He yanked the sheet making her yelp in surprise. He literally tore it before jumping on the bed. Her heart beat quickened when she felt what he was about to do. She cried and screamed for help but no one heard her. He bit down her neck harshly leaving his marks. She sobbed holding sheets to her body when he was done with her. she couldn't move. She neither has the energy not the will to move. She was losing the hope of escaping.