KIDNAPPED

Fighting battles alone will leave unbearable scars.

Y/N:

I was running in the woods panting hardly in the darkness. Running away from something, more like someone. "Y/n" a taunting voice cooed in the silence of forest. It was a guy and his voice sounded so dangerous. My eyes wandered around in the dark to see him but no one was there. I was wearing sweat pants and a tank top. My hair tangled in my face. I was running aimlessly in the woods dodging all the trees in my way. It was like I couldn't feel anything. The moon light was the only light source in the forest. The tears were streaming down my face as I kept running afraid of something which I don't know.

I heard footsteps behind me and immediately I know he was getting closer. Panic flooded through me as I heard the sound of footsteps get closer. My feet hit the dirt road leading the path out of the woods. I had to get out of here before he can catch me. That's when man caught up with me. He pulled me by his arms around my waist. I could feel his hot breath at my neck. I screamed and pried his arms of off me.

I throw him against a tree. He didn't give up. He pulled me again. I was very tired and my breathing came slow. He turned me in his arms so I was now face to face with him. I screamed again. I trembled as I looked at him. His eyes were pure black with full of fury and he have the dangerous aura around him. His lips turned upwards with a sinister smile. I backed up trying to get away from him but he pulled me back.

"You think you can run away from me" he snarled in my face. I jumped a bit in fear. My head was pounding and I can hear my heart beating. It was too fast. "Who are you?" I managed to say only above a whisper. He laughed wickedly throwing his head back. "Your worst nightmare" he pushed me to the tree and as my back touched tree I gasped in pain. Now his teeth grew longer out and he bit my neck.

"Please don't" the words escaped my lips just a whisper. It felt slow motion as his teeth sunk deeper taking my flesh out. Bright light started to fade away as black dots consumed my vision. I couldn't stop cry escaping my lips.

I shot up in pain to only realize that I am in my bed. I looked around the room to check if anyone was in but the door and windows were locked safely. I dashed to the bathroom mirror and checked my neck. It was fine but I felt the pain as it was true. There were no bite marks but it was red like someone put pressure on it. I saw the time. It was only five in the morning.

I got a long shower to clear my thoughts. I had the same memory from the last few days. I don't understand what it means though. I never met that person but it seems like I know him before. But I don't know where. He looked so furious like I did something to him and the way his eyes turned black scared me to the core. He wasn't a wolf or a human. His aura was different but again it was a dream. God I am going insane.

Once I was clean I got dressed in cute purple sweater with black jeans. I walked downstairs and realized I was the only one in the house. Mom and Frank went on a business trip and won't be back for a week. Today is Sunday. I don't have much homework but I have to clean the house. my practice session was good yesterday. I spent extra time at Jin oppa place with Minah. She was so excited whole night. We practiced for a while then had dinner cooked by Jin oppa.

I must say he is very good at cooking. I just love his food. We played games after dinned then I came home. It felt nice not to have mom to nag me for not doing chores. I was dead tired so I went to sleep directly. I looked at time when I was done cleaning house. It was six in the evening. I was too tired to move now. Guess I will just sleep till tomorrow.