IGNORING

Oh, how we forget that everything is a choice and we can decide

Y/N:

"I will divide you guys in to the teams. You will practice the combat today" I told all of them. It is been two days Taehyung and I am here in the early morning practicing with the pack members. "Jungkook, Luke you practice with them" I pointed to two of their pack members who are part of Jungkook squad in school. I sat on the bench watching them practice.

Namjoon gave me a wink before continuing with his fight. I sighed at his behaviour. He has been flirting and trying to speak with me since we had that conversation. I didn't answer his question and he didn't ask me either but his behaviour changed from that moment. I looked away from him and saw Taehyung looking at me. He looked away instantly when he saw me. Looking at him reminded me of the day he kissed me in our room.

*Flashback*

I froze in shock but soon I realized what is happening and pushed him away. He panted heavily looking at me. His eyes held an unknown emotion which confused the hell out of me. This is the first time I am unable to decipher his emotions. Taehyung always has been easy for me to read. I stared at him hoping to find out what he is thinking. But he looked away quickly.

"I am sorry" he apologized and sprinted out of the room. I stood there confused and shocked with all of his actions. I ran out to look for him but he was nowhere to be seen.

*End of flashback*

He has been ignoring me from then. I tried to talk to him but he is finding reasons to avoid me. He is been staying in Jimin room. He told everyone that I am still mad at him for what he said. He wants to give me some space and everyone believed him. We were caught up in the work and all, I never spoke with anyone else about this.

I am thankful that they haven't noticed anything between us. I don't think I would be able to explain anything anymore. I am tired of all this. We called Jiyong and he had an issue at his pack. So, he might come in two or three days once it is settled. Jin oppa talked with his father about the rogue situation. His father agreed to come and visit us next week. He will bring all of their pack members with him just in case we need them.

When Jin oppa told them about my real pack they offered to help. They wanted to prepare the pack house by the time pack members come so that they have their own pack to settle down in. They also promised me that they will help me in finding my brother too. They started clearing the space which was supposed to be my pack place. Rogues had ruined this place so we started off with cleaning the mess. Namjoon assigned Jungkook and Luke to help me with the pack place.

Taehyung asked Yoongi oppa to help and take care of it. He was still ignoring me which made me annoyed but I ignored it. "Hey" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I have been looking at Namjoon for all the time. I looked away and saw an angry Taehyung walking in to the pack house. I sighed knowing he is angry at me now.

"What?" I asked Jungkook annoyed at his presence. "We are finished with our practice" I saw everyone was leaving the place. I must have been zoned out for so long. "Yoongi hyung asked me to go and check the place with you for the pack house" he informed me and I nodded my head. Jin oppa asked me to choose the pack house design which they are going to build the pack house for red moon pack.

He wanted me to take a part in building the house as it was my family responsibility. "We will go once we get changed" I said referring to our sweaty bodies. "I will inform Namjoon hyung about it" he said getting up from the place. I decided to go and get ready too. I walked behind Jungkook. I bumped in to his back when he stopped walking. I looked over his shoulder to see why he stopped in the middle.